Every single click & share counts! Meet the 49 Canadian charities nominated for our $5K donation…
The Canadian charity page below that has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021, and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as:
A few weeks back, we invited all ALIGNED Insurance clients to nominate a Canadian registered charity that is personally meaningful to them for our 2021 Giving Generously donation of $5,000. We were thrilled to have 49 Canadian charities nominated by ALIGNED Insurance clients across the country.
We’ve prepared this page so that you can see all of the 49 nominated charities. We invite you to share a charity page or pages that are meaningful to YOU with all of your social media networks and colleagues. Keep visiting and sharing the charity webpage(s) until the campaign ends at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021.
The Giving Generously 2021 charity page below with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive our $5K ALIGNED Insurance 2021 donation.
Learn about each of the 49 nominated charities and how they help others…
- Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Assisted-Dying Resource Centres Canada – MaiDHouse
- Autism In Mind (AIM) Children’s Charity
- BC Cancer Foundation
- Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC
- Camp Ooch and Camp Trillium
- Calgary Black Chambers Scholarship Fund
- Calgary Humane Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Canadian Christian Academy
- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society
- Classrooms For Africa
- Covenant House Toronto
- Covenant House Vancouver
- Educational Program Innovations Charity Society – EPIC
- Epilepsy Toronto
- Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue
- Fit Active Beautiful Foundation – FAB
- Foothills Country Hospice Society
- Fort York Food Bank
- Fred Victor Centre
- Guelph Jazz Festival
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Haven Society: Nanaimo / Oceanside
- Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning Society
- Inn From The Cold Society – IFTC
- Kids Up Front Vancouver
- Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society – KAAP
- Kuwala Christian Girls School
- Let’s Talk Science
- Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides
- Make-A-Wish Canada
- Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services
- NorthernStar Mothers Milk Bank
- Ontario Aviation Historical Society – The Great War Flying Museum
- Oshawa Senior Citizens Centre
- People’s Food Institute
- Plan International Canada
- Raising The Roof – Chez Toit
- The W. Reymont Foundation
- Ryan’s Rays
- Samaritan’s Purse Canada
- Second Harvest
- SickKids Foundation
- Stephen Lewis Foundation
- Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Supportive Initiative For Residents In The County Of Haliburton – SIRCH Community Services
- United Way Canada
- YWCA Edmonton
5 ways you can help a nominated Canadian charity become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share an individual charity page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing the charity webpage (per above) until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, contact us today.