Ontario Aviation Historical Society is nominated
Every click & share counts! You can help Ontario Aviation Historical Society get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Ontario Aviation Historical Society to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Ontario Aviation Historical Society will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about the Ontario Aviation Historical Society and how they preserve the history of aviation…
Established in 1970, the Ontario Aviation Historical Society is an all-volunteer group dedicated to recreating precise replicas of World War I combat aircraft through The Great War Flying Museum, located at the Brampton Airport in Caledon, Ontario.
Through their efforts, the group honours the brave and selfless pilots who served during the Great War of 1914-1918. In addition, the Ontario Aviation Historical Society offers a display of priceless artifacts to take us back to those turbulent yet crucial times in our history.
According to their mission statement, the Ontario Aviation Historical Society provides “the finest local presentation of World War I aviation history” while striving to “inspire a passion and appreciation for WWI aviation history to all who participate in and experience our museum.”1
Ontario Aviation Historical Society – What they do to preserve the history of aviation
Ontario Aviation Historical Society’s mission of keeping the memory of WWI aviation alive includes:
- Acquiring, building, maintaining and flying World War I replica fighter aircraft
- Preserving and displaying other relevant World War I artifacts such as uniforms and medals, pilot mementos from wives and loved ones, photographs, maps and posters
- Giving children and adult visitors a richer knowledge and understanding of World War I aviation history
- Making sure that all who visit The Great War Flying Museum receive a high-value experience for their contribution
Ontario Aviation Historical Society – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Ontario Aviation Historical Society get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Ontario Aviation Historical Society become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Ontario Aviation Historical Society, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.