Every click & share counts! You can help United Way Canada get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated United Way Canada to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, United Way Canada will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about United Way Canada and how they transform lives and build community through collective action…
Founded in 1917, United Way Centraide Canada is a fundraising organization striving to create lasting, positive change across Canada by collecting and distributing donations to communities that are most in need.
Serving more than 5000 communities in the country, United Way focuses on meeting people’s immediate needs while also addressing the underlying causes that make them vulnerable.
Furthermore, donations collected by United Way Canada are put to immediate use to help lift up children and families from poverty and despair while building strong and healthy communities.
United Way Canada is firmly convinced that “with your support, we’re creating lasting, positive change across Canada. Donations stay in your community, changing lives in the very place that you live and work.”1
United Way Canada – How they help
United Way Canada’s mission of making a life-changing impact on the lives of people from all across Canada includes:
- Helping Canadians access affordable housing, nutritious and healthy food, gainful employment, education and skills training
- Providing counselling for people struggling with drug/alcohol abuse and mental health issues
- Providing independent living skills training for seniors
- Providing children with access to education, self-esteem building programs, summer camps promoting physical activity, mentoring and leadership development opportunities and more
- Inspiring Canadians to take part in helping create a community where everyone can feel like they belong, regardless of their background and circumstances
Key programs: Poverty, Kids, Community
United Way Canada – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help United Way Canada get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help United Way Canada become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including United Way Canada, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.