Every click & share counts! You can help SIRCH Community Services get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated SIRCH – Supportive Initiative for Residents In the County of Haliburton to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, SIRCH – Supportive Initiative for Residents In the County of Haliburton will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
SIRCH Community Services and how they reduce poverty, create resilience and encourage connection in the community…
Founded in 1989, Supportive Initiative For Residents In The County Of Haliburton (SIRCH Community Services) is a not-for-profit Ontario-based charity focusing on helping individuals and families to live a healthier and more fulfilling life through a variety of community programs and services.
In the last three decades, SIRCH has worked tirelessly to create more than 40 programs and services, including “training, resources and social enterprises that create resilience, confidence, and connection”1 for the betterment of Haliburton County and other communities.
The programs and services offered by SIRCH are evaluated on a regular basis to assure and update their effectiveness.
SIRCH Community Services – How they help
SIRCH Community Services’ mission of creating thriving communities where each person can feel valued, supported and encouraged includes:
- Organizing group meetings for mothers and their babies, where they can listen to guest speakers and receive vital knowledge on pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, growth, nutrition and parenting
- Preparing food for community agencies, food banks and people who have no access to proper meals due to poverty, illness or other circumstances – all with the help of kind-hearted volunteers
- Providing free skill-building sessions for people who struggle to find gainful employment
- Donating warm clothing for people facing hardships, all provided by caring donors
Notable programs: Community Kitchen, Bumps & Babies, Family Roots, Share The Warmth, Marketplace Minutes
What people say about SIRCH Community Services:
“We were given SIRCH meals on a day that we literally had nothing in the fridge and the food banks weren’t open. I cried out of sheer relief. And it meant so much to know that they were made by community volunteers who understand and care.”2 – from a Haliburton county resident
“When you think about the things we take for granted, like buying what we feel like eating for dinner or always having milk in our fridge, we forget that this is not the reality for many in our community. I am honoured to volunteer in the SIRCH Community Kitchen.”3 – from a SIRCH community kitchen volunteer
“I really appreciate how SIRCH brings everything back into the community. So, when you do buy my candles at SIRCH, a portion of the proceeds goes back into the community to help and benefit more people.”4 – Andrea Draker, member of SIRCH’s Marketplace Minutes Program
“SIRCH is an incredible cornerstone in Haliburton that not only gives to people who need support in the community, but also empowers people, gives them skills, enables them to create a life for themselves, and most of all, helps them feel confident.”5 – Cara Oleksuik, member of SIRCH’s Marketplace Minutes Program
SIRCH Community Services – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help SIRCH Community Services get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help SIRCH become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including SIRCH – Supportive Initiative For Residents in the County of Haliburton, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.