Every click & share counts! You can help Raising the Roof – Chez Toit get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Raising The Roof – Chez Toit to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Raising The Roof – Chez Toit will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Raising the Roof – Chez Toit and how they transform the lives of people facing homelessness…
Founded in 1996, Raising the Roof – Chez Toit is a Toronto-based organization that provides life-changing solutions to people who are experiencing homelessness through partnership with other like-minded charities and organizations, investment in local communities and public education.
For the past 25 years, Raising the Roof – Chez Toit has been a leader in combating and raising awareness on the issue of homelesness by offering effective solutions to individuals and communities who struggle to find a roof over their heads. This crucial mission is accomplished through the implementation of several sustainable programs focusing on the homelessness of young people and its prevention.
Raising the Roof – Chez Toit envisions a future where “all Canadians have access to a safe, stable home and the support they need to achieve their potential.”1
Raising the Roof – Chez Toit – How they help
Raising the Roof – Chez Toit’s mission of making homelessness in Canada a thought of the past includes:
- Identifying barriers in homelessness and carefully planning how to overcome them
- Providing the necessary materials and resources for people who have also made it their mission to help people who don’t have a place to call home
- Raising awareness and providing a better understanding to the public on the issues surrounding homelessness
- Encouraging networking and engaging communities and the private sector to help in the fight against homelesness
Notable programs: Toque Campaign, Reside, Wraparound Support Program, Youthworks, Child & Family Homelessness
“Right now 65,000 Canadian youth don’t have a place to call home.Virgin Mobile supports Raising the Roof’s movement to change that!”2 – Sir Richard Branson
To learn more about how Raising the Roof – Chez Toit lifts up people experiencing homelessness, please visit raisingtheroof.org
Raising The Roof – Chez Toit – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Raising the Roof – Chez Toit get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Raising The Roof – Chez Toit become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Raising The Roof – Chez Toit, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian-owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest-growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.