Every click & share counts! You can help Camp Ooch and Camp Trillium get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Camp Ooch and Camp Trillium to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Camp Ooch and Camp Trillium will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Camp Ooch and Camp Trillium and how they transform the lives of children who are struggling with cancer…
Founded in 1983, Toronto’s Camp Oochigeas (Camp Ooch) is a privately-funded volunteer-based organization that provides children in active treatment and remission stages of cancer with special opportunities for growth through fun, challenging, meaningful and magical experiences.
In 2020, Camp Ooch and Camp Trillium (founded in 1984) merged and “now leverage their combined strengths, supporting children and families affected by childhood cancer in Ontario with year-round social supports, including programs that meet the wide social, emotional, and developmental needs of Campers.”1
Each year, thousands of volunteers, full-time staff, medical teams and supporters join hands to help serve children and their families in communities and dedicated paediatric oncology centres – as well as at three Ontario-based campsites.
Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium – How they help
Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium’s mission of caring for children suffering with cancer while boosting their self-confidence and helping them stay positive includes…
- Providing children and families access with a community of strength and support when they most need it
- Giving children and their loved ones access to recreational programs in communities nearby – as well as overnight camp programs, all free of charge
- Providing tens of thousands of children undergoing hospital treatment with meaningful experiences
- Providing fun and enriching day camps and weekend activities for children, families and communities
Main programs: Overnight Camp, In-City programs
What people say about Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium:
“My son Evan had the privilege to attend Camp Ooch last year. He still talks about it. He had such an amazing time. It was his first time away from home, but I knew he was in great hands. Camp Ooch is such a beautiful experience for children to have and I am so grateful Evan was lucky enough to be a part of it.”2 – Bobbi Watkins
“My first experience with Ooch was in July 2012, going to camp for that first time was really nerve wrecking, but after that first day I learned that everyone there had a calm and friendly tone towards everyone else, including me.”3 – Kevin Guan
“This organization is important in providing the simplest and most important element outside of this crummy diagnosis. Just go to camp,have fun, make friends, be a kid! You can do that at OOCH.”4 – Myles Mindham
“I went to camp Ooch when I was 14 years old and I had a blast. I didn’t want to go back home.”5 – Jessica Turner
“On the last night at Camp the kids are provided with tealights glued to a birch tree slice. They are told to release them into the lake. When they do, they are to think about their favourite moment from camp. It is a very emotional time for all the kids because most think back to the event in their lives that has brought them all together at the most wonderful place on earth! Thank you to Camp Ooch for giving all my three girls years of happiness, memories and an endless stream of new friends over the past 12 years.”6 – Laura Hutcheon Fraser
Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Camp Ooch & Camp Trillium get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, November 19, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Camp Ooch and Camp Trillium become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Camp Ooch and Camp Trillium, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.