Every click & share counts! You can help Calgary Black Chambers Scholarship Fund get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Calgary Black Chambers Scholarship Fund to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Calgary Black Chambers Scholarship Fund will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Calgary Black Chambers and how they transform the lives of Calgary’s black youth…
Founded in 2019, Calgary Black Chambers is a not-for-profit organization striving to support and promote diversity and help young people from the black community achieve their dreams through the power of education.
Furthermore, Calgary Black Chambers is committed to raising awareness of racism, systemic discrimination and inequities among black, indigineous people and other minority groups.
In an effort to enrich and develop young minds to reach their full potential, the organization has also recently partnered with the Calgary Foundation to announce the Calgary Black Chambers Scholarship Fund (CBCSF) for the 2021-2022 school year, which “will shine a spotlight on our best Black students.”1
Calgary Black Chambers – How they help
Calgary Black Chambers’ mission of supporting the next generation of black leaders includes:
- Providing scholarships to black youth who have shown strong potential for leadership, sports, community involvement and other activities that make them stand out from the rest
- Providing special mentorship to arm young students in Calgary with the necessary wisdom and knowledge needed to exceed in today’s challenging environment
- Offering fellowship opportunities to students who show promise
- Advocating for broader social change through social activism, legal and political action
Main programs: Scholarship, Mentorship, Fellowship, Advocacy
To learn more about how Calgary Black Chambers helps young people achieve their dreams by equipping them with the skills they need to succeed, please visit calgaryblackchambers.ca
Calgary Black Chambers Scholarship Fund – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Calgary Black Chambers get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Calgary Black Chambers Scholarship Fund become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Calgary Black Chambers Scholarship Fund, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.