Every click & share counts! You can help Calgary Humane Society get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominatedCalgary Humane Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Calgary Humane Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Calgary Humane Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and how they care for animals while helping them find a forever home…
Established in 1922 as Calgary’s first animal welfare organization, Calgary Humane Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals connects people and animals while providing unconditional care and services for animals in need.
Calgary Humane Society prides itself on being able to take in thousands of animals every year, with no animals being turned away, no matter how sick or injured they may be.
In a world where animals are faced with neglect, abuse and hunger, Calgary Humane Society works tirelessly by using “innovative strategies to lead, inspire, and educate in the humane treatment of companion animals, fostering an enlightened community that consistently demonstrates respect and compassion for all animals.”1
Calgary Humane Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals – How they help
Calgary Humane Society’s mission of helping as many animals as possible includes:
- Successfully matching thousands of people with their pets with the help of professional adoption counselors
- Providing post-adoption behavior support, including, private consultations, classes and a cost-free help phone line
- Never turning animals away, regardless of their condition
- Being one of the first and only animal shelters in North America that does not euthanize for time
- Providing animals with a lifetime of safety through Calgary Humane Society’s
- Protection and Investigations department
Notable programs: Animal Care & Comfort, Animal Investigation & Protection, Community Outreach
What people say about Calgary Humane Society:
“I was pretty impressed with this building. The descriptions of the dogs are great – very detailed! I saw a staff member going pod to pod playing with the dogs and petting them. Staff were all so friendly and great at answering any questions!”2 – Janna, client
“My fiancé and I adopted a 10yr old border collie from CHS. They were fantastic throughout the entire ordeal. They provided our dog with $2500 in dental work before we got her. They even took her in for surgery after our adoption (at no cost to us) when a lump appeared on her leg. I HIGHLY recommend this great place. They truly just want the animals to have the best home possible. Friendly and knowledgeable staff to assist you find your next fur-baby.”3 – from a Calgary Humane Society client
“I want to put a personal shout out to the Calgary Humane Society, I was dealing with them today about some animal issues and although they are on overload they are so willing to take an animal in. They also have a surrender, adoption, spaying and neutering information and any basic education that you need supporting taking good care of your pets.”4 – Dinah, client
“The Calgary Humane Society is an amazing organization with an awesome group of people behind it. We went there to adopt our second rabbit and the people there could not have been better. The people were incredibly helpful, informative, and kind. You could tell they really care about all the little critters there.”5 – Lyn, client
To learn more about how Calgary Humane Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals helps animals in need, please visit calgaryhumane.ca
Calgary Humane Society – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Calgary Humane Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Calgary Humane Society become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Calgary Humane Society, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.