Every click & share counts! You can help Classrooms for Africa get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Classrooms For Africa to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Classrooms For Africa will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Classrooms For Africa and how they are transforming the lives of African children through the power of education…
Founded in 2008, Classrooms for Africa is a Canadian not for profit, volunteer-driven charity providing struggling and disadvantaged communities in sub-Saharan Africa with high-quality education.
With the help of local community leaders, in the next five years, Classrooms for Africa plans to bring valuable life-changing education to more than 15,000 children in 300 plus specially dedicated facilities so they too can make a positive difference in the world.
In the words of Kory Sorensen, Executive Director at Classrooms for Africa, “A single classroom can have a profound impact on a child, community, and country.”1
In order to assure success, Classrooms for Africa requires the involvement of local communities in the form of volunteer labor, materials and sometimes financial aid.
Classrooms For Africa – How they help
Classrooms For Africa’s mission of providing education to children from poor and disadvantaged African countries includes:
- The completion of 150 building projects, which contain a total of 450 classrooms. This has helped 23,000 children and their teachers in eight African countries facing poverty – all in a span of twelve years
- Linking schools and teachers from North America with schools and teachers in Africa
- Connecting project schools to the teachings of Christ
- Teaming up with businesses, schools and individuals from North America to assist in the construction of classroom furniture
Notable programs: The Desks Project, Christmas Campaign
Classrooms For Africa – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Classrooms For Africa get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Classrooms For Africa become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Classrooms For Africa, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.