Every click & share counts! You can help Autism in Mind (AIM) Children’s Charity get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Autism in Mind Children’s Charity to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Autism in Mind (AIM) Children’s Charity will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info aboutAutism in Mind Children’s Charity and how they transform the lives of children with autism…
Established in 2011 by Suki Choi who made it her life’s mission to improve the lives of children with autism, Autism in Mind Children’s Charity (AIM) is a volunteer and donor-driven organization which brings “communities together to accept, understand and support children with autism so that they can have a brighter future.”1
Autism in Mind transforms the lives of children and youth aged 17 and younger by offering a variety of services including behavioural therapy and occupational therapy while supporting their loved ones through consultations, workshops and parent coaching to ensure lasting positive change.
Autism in Mind Children’s Charity – How they help
Autism in Mind Children’s Charity’s mission of helping children with autism so that they can also participate in society includes:
- Helping children with autism develop the skills necessary to integrate into society, including self-care, productivity, socializing, art, sports and religious practice
- Providing services that develop language, articulation, reading and writing, motor speech, feeding, emotional balancing and concussion rehabilitation
- Conducting psychological check-ups including Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis, developmental assessments, educational assessments for learning disabilities and mental health assessments
- Providing Behavioral Therapy through Applied Behaviour Analysis, an approach used by scientists to create treatments for people with autism and other developmental disabilities, improve their quality of social life and enhance their communication and independence among other things
Notable programs: Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Behavioural Therapy
What people say about Autism in Mind Children’s Charity:
“LOVE AIM, they do so much for children with autism. When you give to this charity, you are helping not only children receive much needed therapy but their families as well. We LOVE them and are so honoured to have them in our lives. – Denise Anderson Smith
“Great team, great board, great cause. I’m very impressed with the many professionals that run this young charity but with a great purpose and vision.” – Mai Nguyen-Lim
“The biggest benefit is that my daughter is mixed with kids of all levels on the spectrum, and because of that they all help each other in a natural way to progress and learn how to interact. And they can always take that outside and learn to interact with their peers, their schools and learn to make friends… because that’s a hard thing for kids like them.” – Belinda, mother of Caydence
“Before the therapy, my son didn’t have a concept of “social” at all. That’s a big issue with autism. Now he’s 6-years-old and he’s responding to his name for the first time. He’s referring to other people by their names, he understands the meaning of taking turns… These are big social developments, and it’s huge because it makes it so much easier to function as a family. By helping out the charity you’re making it possible for families who cannot afford it to have this therapy for their children to reach any kind of potential in terms of independence.” – Daniel, father of Aizel
Autism in Mind (AIM) – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Autism in Mind Children’s Charity get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Autism In Mind Children’s Charity become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Autism In Mind Children’s Charity, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.