Every click & share counts! You can help Covenant House Vancouver get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Covenant House Vancouver to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, November 19, 2021, Covenant House Vancouver will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Covenant House Vancouver and how they help children and youth in crisis…
Since its establishment in 1997, Covenant House Vancouver has been determined to find new ways to help the growing number of homeless youth in an ever-expanding city. As a working solution to this issue, Covenant House Vancouver has created its “Continuum Care” strategy, which helps young people in every stage of the transition from homelessness to safe housing.
According to its mission statement Covenant House Vancouver provides “love and hope to Vancouver’s homeless and at-risk street youth.”1 In addition, it helps “young people aged 16 to 24 who have fled physical, emotional and sexual abuse; those who have been forced from their homes; and those who have aged out of foster care.”2
Covenant House Vancouver – How they provide love and hope to Vancouver’s homeless and at-risk street youth
Covenant House Vancouver’s mission to make a positive impact on the lives of homeless and at risk youth includes:
- Making an unshakable impact: The Covenant House Vancouver Rights of Passage program has successfully helped 100% of young people in the program transition off the street
- Building new housing facilities to increase services for homeless and at-risk youth as demand grows
- Taking a firm stance against the trafficking of minors and helping survivors through direct care, advocacy, and research
- Providing education and work training services while also fighting for efficient policies to connect homeless youth with the resources they need to flourish
- Fighting for change within the foster care system by bringing attention to its faults
Notable programs: Residential Crisis program, Rights of Passage program, Community Support Services program
What people say about Covenant House Vancouver:
“The first thing you hear when you go through the doors at Covenant House is: “You’re in a safe space!” For the first time in my life, I feel like I can calm down and stop the survival race. I can’t find the words to describe the feeling and confidence you gain when, for the first time in your life, your basic needs for safety and stability are met. I can now build myself a future that is worth living. Thank you for helping me to change my life.”3 – Part of a thank you letter to Covenant House Vancouver from a homeless youth
“Covenant House gave me what I needed immediately so I can start building my life. I had a bed, food, shower, clothes, and the basics. You can’t build anything if you don’t have the basics. I am so grateful to everybody”4. – From a homeless youth who found shelter at Covenant House Vancouver
“My mentor always has something insightful to say about career prospects. Through mentorship I can learn about a career outside of school. It is one of the great services CHV offers, helping to connect youth with our community.”5 – A Covenant House Vancouver mentee’s message of appreciation
“As a donor, I love hearing and reading about the impact of generosity on the young people who come to you for help. It is inspiring and motivating. Thanks for all your efforts to make life better for those lucky enough to come knocking.”6 – Jean Hurst, a Covenant House Vancouver donor
Covenant House Vancouver – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Covenant House Vancouver get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Covenant House Vancouver become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Covenant House Vancouver, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.