Every click & share counts! You can help YWCA Edmonton get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated YWCA Edmonton to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, YWCA Edmonton will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about YWCA Edmonton and how they transform the lives of young girls and women in need…
Established in 1907, YWCA Edmonton is the oldest and largest women’s social service organization in Canada. At its core, YWCA Edmonton’s mission is to educate, empower and inspire women and families by advancing their wellbeing and growth through life-changing services.
YWCA Edmonton works tirelessly to build a more fair and inclusive environment by creating “lasting change, influencing public policy, empowering people to stand up for social justice and foster healthy, equitable communities.”1
Other key aims include ending gender-based violence and fostering leadership in women and girls.
YWCA Edmonton – How they help
YWCA Edmonton’s mission of fighting for a more equitable future by lifting up young girls and women includes:
- Providing affordable counseling services and mental health support to young girls and women of lower incomes
- Fostering the development of young girls aged 11 to 18 by providing them with a safe space where they are taught critical thinking skills and equipped with the knowledge they need to become the leaders of tomorrow
- Organizing healing weekend retreats for children and adult victims of domestic violence
- Providing crucial sexual health and reproductive rights education to children and adults
- Supporting people with disabilities
Notable programs: GirlSpace, Lakeside Haven, Camp Yowochas
What people say about YWCA Edmonton:
“The YWCA’s counseling services are an extraordinary blessing for women who are struggling, at a time when benefits and access to health care are not universal. You pay what you can. The staff are excellent, trained professionals and the structure of their programming allows up to 10 visits with an individual counsellor.
The YWCA also has amazing girl power programs!.”2 – Jennifer P.
“It is hard to describe a typical day at work because one day can be very predictable and then comes the days where nothing in your job gets done because you are helping someone else. A very team oriented workplace culture where everyone is helping everyone else. I learned so much at the YWCA Edmonton.”3 – from a former YWCA Edmonton employee
“Yowochas camp taught me that it’s all about working with a team… that it’s all about trust. When I was doing rock climbing we had a team of seven or eight people holding me up, plus the teachers, so I was pretty confident. So it’s really all about trusting and knowing that the people around you will support you. This is by far the best camp I’ve ever been to!”4 – from a young member of YWCA Edmonton’s Yowochas camp
“The YWCA is the reason I’m alive today. When I first walked into the Counselling Centre, I had run out of reasons to live. I had no money to afford help.
I was lucky to find the YWCA.”5 – from a YWCA Edmonton member
YWCA Edmonton – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help YWCA Edmonton get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation
5 ways you can help YWCA Edmonton become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including YWCA Edmonton, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian-owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest-growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.