Every click & share counts! You can help Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation and how they keep Canada’s children strong and healthy…
With roots dating back to 1978, Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation strives to improve healthcare for children of all ages. The foundation’s core mission is to provide children with “the best chance to live a long and healthy life.”1
Located in Edmonton, Alberta, the Stollery Children’s Hospital is also fully committed to investing in the best specialists, programs, facilities, equipment and research to ensure that children are given the care and comfort they truly deserve.
Thanks to the support of its donors, Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation continues to save and transform the lives of 300,000+ visitors each year.
Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation – How they help
Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation’s mission of saving and transforming the lives of Canada’s children includes:
- Providing world-class care for children with the most complex medical conditions – both physical and mental
- Investing heavily in research to discover new cures and treatments for children from birth to 18 years of age
- Funding health and therapy programs for patients and families
- Providing high-end training for future pediatric specialists
Notable programs: Music Therapy Program, Pet Therapy Program, Awasisak Indigenous Health Program
What people say about Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation:
“Some of the best and nicest staff/nurses/and surgeons. They saved my son’s life by correcting 4 heart defects and had him back home after just four days. The cardiology unit is full of great people. Real-life heroes. So thankful for this place and the people who keep it running.”2 – Chris Parsons
“I had to take my son (autism) to the Stollery emergency dept today and I cannot say enough good about the staff. They were ALL absolutely phenomenal. Thank you!!!”3 – Valerie Montague
“My daughter ended up having to spend time in the hospital during the holidays. The nurses and staff have been amazing while we were there. They even had Santa come around to drop off presents which was unexpected and sweet. Thank you for taking such great care of her!”4 – Mimi-Ann Vinh
“They are doing wonderful things for kids. They are very good at treating the children at a level the kids can understand. The whole Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation. Thank you all for the care and the extra attention to the kids that need and deserve your support. Cheers.”5 – Dale Bayliss
“It’s where we go when my child needs the best care possible every time she’s sick or when she needs to be followed up by specialists. Keep up the good work everyone!
Thank you so much.”6 – Ailyn Aumentado Tacata
Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.