Every click & share counts! You can help Michael House get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services and how they transform the lives of struggling mothers and their infants…
Since its inception in 2001, Michael House has become a safe haven for “expectant mothers who have decided to continue their pregnancies despite difficult circumstances, and for new mothers and their infants.”1
Over the years, Michael House has ”grown from a humble three-bedroom house to a six-bedroom residence offering space to young women and their babies.” In 2015 Michael House opened a spacious housing apartment building called Emily’s Place in order to help as many women and children as possible “make the critical transition to independent living in the community.”2
Some of their notable achievements include winning the 2014 Donner Canadian Foundation Award for Excellence in the Delivery of Social Services and the Family & Children’s Services AGM Award of Merit for their commitment to helping children, youth, and families in Guelph-Wellington.
Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services – How they help
Michael House’s mission of supporting women and their children in need includes:
- Providing shelter and assistance to pregnant and parenting women and their children
- Offering a compassionate environment inspired by Christian values by which mothers and their children receive the emotional, physical and spiritual guidance they need to become stronger, more resilient individuals
- Encouraging positive parenting and providing access to educational, parenting and life skills training that allows mothers to make healthy and informed decisions for themselves and their children
- Partnering with other community agencies and organizations to ensure maximum care and support for women and their families, for successful, independent living in the community
Notable programs: Supportive Housing, Residential Program
What people say about Michael House:
“I have seen firsthand the struggles of pregnant young women who lack support. At MH they are loved and supported to develop into successful parents.”3– Jane
“I became an angel donor several years ago, after doing some volunteer work on the Michael House property. I could see the importance of stable funding that could provide a stable setting for moms and little ones. It means so much to these women to have a home they can count on!”4 – Linda
“I’m not the person I was two years ago.”5 – Kyler Fraser, a young mother who says her life was completely transformed for the better after arriving at Michael House.
“If you want a pregnant woman to keep her baby, you need to offer her a real-world, better choice. Michael House is it, and it doesn’t come for free.”6 – Anonymous Angel Donor
To learn more about how Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services helps struggling mothers and their infants, please visit michaelhouse.ca
Michael House – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Michael House Pregnancy and Parenting Support Services, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.
Sources: 1,2,3,4,6 michaelhouse.ca, 5 guelphtoday.com