Every click & share counts! You can help the Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated the Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, the Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society (KAAP) will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society and how they help save animal lives…
Located in Nelson, British Columbia, Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society was “founded to meet the needs of homeless and disadvantaged pets who might otherwise fall between the cracks in existing services.”1 KAAP gives cats and dogs ‘the best care’ and helps them to adjust to their new families with minimal stress while also providing “any necessary medical treatment, training, and assessment the pet needs to help them become adoptable.”2
KAAP is a small group of volunteers who are always on the lookout for other animal lovers who can help their cause, whether it be through “fostering, driving, public relations, fundraising”3 or other kinds of support.
Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society – How they help
- Finding animals their forever homes while using community foster homes to care for pets waiting for adoption
- Offering spay/neuter help for financially struggling families and seniors, as well as compassionate care programs for pets of owners who are experiencing temporary problems and are unable to care for their pets
- Providing a totally free service for lost and found pets
- Pet sitting
Notable Programs: The Barn Cat Program
What people say about KAAP – Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society
“All you amazing people that are helping these animals, you are the heroes for helping those without a voice.”4 – Wendy Moody Kutzner
“I foster and volunteer for BHHFRS. I am overwhelmed with the kindness and support that KAAP has offered us since our organization has formed for the Boundary area. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Changing lives for the better, one kitty at a time.”5– Arlie Vatcher
To learn more about how the Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society and how they help save animal lives, please visit kaap.ca
Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help the Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Kootenay Animal Assistance Program Society to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sources: 1 nokillnetwork.org, 2 canadahelps.org, 3,4,5facebook.com/KootenayAnimalAssistanceProgramSociety