Every click & share counts! You can help Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada and how they save and improve the lives of Canadians…
Established in 1952, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada is a volunteer-based health charity on the forefront in the fight against heart disease and stroke. Through in-depth research, the promotion of healthy lifestyles and advocacy, Heart & Stroke has “saved thousands of lives and improved the lives of millions of others,”1 making them Canada’s “most widely recognized and trusted authority on cardiovascular health.”2
The foundation runs two main programs, both of which are focused on equity: Health Promotion and Research. The programs specifically investigate heart disease and stroke among groups such as women and Indigenous people.
Second only to the federal government, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada is the largest contributor in the ongoing battle against stroke and heart disease, all thanks to the generous support of its donors.
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada – How they help
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada operates in four key areas: Preventing disease, Saving lives, Promoting recovery and Investing in life-saving research.
Some of their main achievements include:
- Making public spaces in the country smoke-free
- Limiting tobacco appeal with standardized plain packaging and more powerful warning messages
- Protecting children by removing many flavoured tobacco items from the market
- Eliminating life-threatening trans fats from Canada’s food supply
- Greatly increasing survival rates for cardiac arrest victims by working with the government to introduce automated external defibrillators (AEDs) in recreation facilities throughout the country
What people say about Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada:
“I am so proud to be part of the Heart & Stroke and especially energized by an increased focus on women’s heart health.”3– Kristi Knowles, Heart and Stroke initiative supporter
“I volunteered and loved going there after school. The staff that assisted were very kind. They were always there to help. The people I worked with were very friendly. Would definitely do it again. Highly recommend!”4 – from a Heart and Stroke Foundation volunteer and supporter
“The people who work there are dedicated to the health of Canadians. They recognize the importance of their work and are always ready to jump in and help out.”5 – from a Heart and Stroke Foundation supporter
To learn more about how Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada helps in the fight against stroke and heart disease, please visit heartandstroke.ca
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sources: 1heartandstroke.ca, 2,3 linkedin.com/company/heart-and-stroke, 4,5,6 ca.indeed.com