Every click & share counts! You can help Guelph Jazz Festival get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Guelph Jazz Festival to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Guelph Jazz Festival will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Guelph Jazz Festival and how they enrich Canada’s music culture…
The Guelph Jazz Festival was originally founded in 1994 by a group of friends who shared a deep love for music and the city of Guelph. Led by Artistic Director Ajay Heble and Director of Operations Julie Hastings, over the years the Guelph Jazz Festival gained recognition both on a local and national level for its high quality programming. This includes hosting “virtually every major figure in creative improvised music,” while maintaining a strong “commitment to Canadian artists, both regionally and from farther afield.”1
Although its leadership has changed in recent years, the Guelph Jazz Festival maintains its core mission of presenting “excellent, unconventional live music”2 for a variety of tastes.
Each year, the Guelph Jazz Festival delivers a rich “abundance of music, visual art, dance, panel discussions, workshops, theater and film.”3
Guelph Jazz Festival – How they bring joy
- Commissioning and producing unique high-standard performances reflecting the diverse nature of the world we live in
- Making performance easily accessible to a broad spectrum of audiences through the annual Guelph Jazz Festival
- Maintaining a yearly program that includes educational programs, concerts and special events
Winner, Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Arts, 2010
Finalist, Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Arts, 2009
Nominee, Festival of the Year, National Jazz Awards, 2009
Finalist, Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Arts, 2008
Finalist, Events Producer of the Year, Jazz Journalists Association, 2008
Winner, Lieutenant Governor’s Award for the Arts, 2001, 2000, 1997
Guelph Jazz Festival – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Guelph Jazz Festival get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Guelph Jazz Festival become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Guelph Jazz Festival, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.