Every click & share counts! You can help Fred Victor Centre get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Fred Victor Centre to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Fred Victor Centre will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Fred Victor Centre and how they transform the lives of people experiencing homelessness…
Founded all the way back in 1894, Fred Victor Centre’s mission is to end homelessness by improving the health, income and housing stability for people struggling with homelessness and poverty in Toronto.
Being a multi-service charity with 20 different sites in Toronto, Fred Victor Centre helps more than 3,000 people daily by “providing and managing affordable housing, transitional housing, and emergency shelters – as well as offering other support services and referrals”1 for individuals and families that are experiencing homelessness.
Fred Victor Centre takes pride in being listed as one of the top homeless shelters and services for 2021 by Charity Intelligence Canada.
Fred Victor Centre – How they help
Fred Victor Centre’s mission of helping people find place and purpose while fighting to end chronic homelessness includes:
- Providing permanent-affordable, supportive and transitional housing for individuals, couples, and their pets. This also includes a dedicated Women’s Hostel.
- Helping people heal, gain self-esteem, build skills, establish new friendships and find gainful employment
- Providing mental health and addiction support
- Providing health information and community services
Notable programs: Employment & Training, Friends Catering, Keep Cool, Women’s Bakery
What people say about Fred Victor Centre:
“I volunteered here for about a year some years ago and I was floored at how true this organization is to its values and to helping people maintain strength and dignity in times of crisis.”2 – Liana Baciu
“Compassion, kindness, common sense, dedication, and never giving up on vulnerable people! What a great staff!”3 – Sarah Bunnett-Gibson
“I am so happy that this shelter is animal friendly as so many aren’t. I didn’t know this before but now I will support this.”4 – Margaret Ann Johnson
“Great Place. Stayed There A Few Nights 2 Months Ago. The staff were very friendly and non-judgmental.”5 – Martin More
“We applaud the work that this wonderful charity does, both for the homeless and their pets.”6 – Debbie Black
“Felt alone in some shelters but Fred Victor provided a transition where I could start to heal and now I am housed! Thanks again to all the staff”7 – Brenda Davies
Fred Victor Centre – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Fred Victor Centre get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Fred Victor Centre become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Fred Victor Centre, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.