You can help Fit Active Beautiful Foundation get a %5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Fit Active Beautiful to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Fit Active Beautiful Foundation (FAB) will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Info about Fit Active Beautiful
Based in Hamilton, Ontario, Fit Active Beautiful helps girls to “develop a life-long affinity for movement and activity while fostering a greater appreciation for themselves, resulting in increased self-confidence and a ‘Can Do’ mindset that is transferable off the track in school, home and social life.”1
During her own youth, founder Sharon Gallant “spent a lot of time thinking about how to combine the power of sport and goal setting to provide young girls with an opportunity to challenge themselves and experience the ‘I Can’, in hopes of ultimately reshaping what they believe is possible or can be possible.”2
Fit Active Beautiful- How they help
- Lifting up young girls in Hamilton’s low-income communities
- Serving 250 girls a year by removing the barriers to physical fitness and personal empowerment
- Providing girls in grades six through twelve with the skills necessary to lead an empowered life, ultimately returning as a FAB coach to positively influence future generations
Notable Programs: FAB Girls 5K Challenge and FAB Girls Empowerment Program
A Fit Active Beautiful girl in her words: “FAB taught me how to run, and to believe in myself. Running taught me how to set goals, to pace myself, to breathe and not clench my hands. It’s the same in any other part of life. It’s about the steps I have to take to get there, as well as about the finish. FAB taught me that if I push myself, people will support me, and I’ll get what I need to be successful.”3 – Rosie Leggott, Fit Active Beautiful member
To learn more about how Fit Active Beautiful helps empower young girls, please visit fitactivebeautiful.ca
Fit Active Beautiful – Visit, revisit & share this page!
Giving Generously 2021
You can help Help Fit Active Beautiful get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Fit Active Beautiful become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Fit Active Beautiful, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.