Every click & share counts! You can help EPIC – Educational Program Innovations Charity get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated EPIC – Education Program Innovations Charity to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, EPIC – Educational Program Innovations Charity will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about EPIC – Educational Program Innovations Charity and how they are helping marginalized learners advance…
According to their mission statement, EPIC helps to “advance marginalized learners through innovation, empathy, volunteerism, diversity and partnerships” by administering “innovative educational programs for youth and adults.”1
Education Program Innovations Charity – How they help
Founded in 1996 and based in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, EPIC “focuses on the learning needs of Aboriginal, African-Canadian, and other Nova Scotia youth who lack the resources or support system needed for academic and social development. Its programs include the Youth Peer and Outreach program, Parents PEACE program, and scholarships and volunteerism awards.”2
What people say about how EPIC – Educational Program Innovations Charity transforms lives…
“Youth Peer Program has forever changed my…life. As a volunteer and now an assistant…I am more outgoing, my leadership skills have sharpened, and I am always keeping an open, accepting mind. This job made me more positive. I am on the right path to becoming a teacher and I am so grateful.”3 – Program Assistant at EPIC – Educational Program Innovations Charity
EPIC – Educational Program Innovations Charity – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help EPIC – Educational Program Innovations Charity get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help EPIC – Educational Programs Innovations Charity become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including EPIC – Educational Programs Innovations Charity, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.