Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society is nominated
Every click & share counts! You can help Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society and how they protect Canada’s nature and wildlife…
Since its establishment in 1963, Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS) has played a key role in conserving more than half a million square kilometers of land while making sure that various species of wildlife have a place to thrive.
According to their mission statement, Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society works tirelessly to ensure that “at least half of land, freshwater and ocean in Canada is permanently protected to sustain nature and people for current and future generations.”1
In addition, Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society takes pride in being “Canada’s leader in conservation” and “the only charity dedicated to the protection of public land, freshwater and ocean with a strong national and regional presence.”2
Canadian Parks And Wilderness Society – How they help
Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society’s mission to protect Canada’s nature and wildlife includes:
- Combating accelerated biodiversity loss and climate change
- Working in collaboration with indigenous communities, government and various other groups to develop powerful solutions to keep Canada’s nature alive and thriving
- Protecting animal species at risk of extinction
- Safeguarding the integrity of Canada’s parks by maintaining existing parks and establishing new ones
- “Advocating for the effective, long-term protection of ecologically-and culturally-significant land, freshwater and ocean areas in Canada. Working in a way that respects the sovereignty and leadership of Indigenous nations, we achieve our mission through knowledge-based advocacy, and public education and engagement, underpinned by collaboration and partnership.”3
Key programs: Conservation, Conservation Awareness
What people say about Canadian Parks And Wilderness Society:
“I love it and I’m glad there is a place where I can go to support my province and meet other people like myself who also want to take care of this land.”4– Canadian Parks And Wilderness Society supporter
“My favorite memory would be having all the ethnic groups present and learning from each other’s culture. It was really really nice and we were all really sad when it was over and we had to go back to our normal lives.” – – Stephanie Thorassie, Manitoba Facilitator and a member of CPAW’s Canadian Wilderness Stewardship Program5
“Very collaborative and easy going culture, great people and a great cause. CPAW’s gives you an opportunity to develop different skills and get involved in a variety of projects.”5 – Canadian Parks And Wilderness Society volunteer
Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Canadian Parks And Wilderness Society get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.