Every click & share counts! You can help Let’s Talk Science get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Let’s Talk Science to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Let’s Talk Science will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Let’s Talk Science and how they enrich the minds of children through science…
Since its establishment in 1993, Let’s Talk Science has transformed the lives of more than 9.5 million children in Canada by teaching priceless lessons in critical thinking, creativity, problem-solving and scientific knowledge.
Let’s Talk Science is strongly “committed to inspiring and empowering Canadian youth to develop the skills they need to participate and thrive in an ever-changing world.” In order to bring this to fruition, it offers “a comprehensive suite of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) based programs to support youth, educators and volunteers across Canada.”1
By providing interactive learning experiences for children from as young as kindergarten to high school, Let’s Talk Science helps children to understand and value the gift of science, all in a fun, engaging environment.
Let’s Talk Science – How they help
Let’s Talk Science’s mission to enrich the minds of Canada’s youth through science includes:
- Organizing free practical programs both in English and French to engage children and youth, ages 3 to 17, in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)
- Supporting children’s development of language, problem solving, critical thinking, numeracy and teamwork skills
- Inspiring and providing opportunities for millions of children, educators and volunteers in STEM since 1993
- Showing children that science has a great impact in the world they’re living in and is happening all around them, constantly
Notable programs: Let’s Talk Science Outreach program, Let’s Talk Science Challenge
What people say about Let’s Talk Science
“We participated in an organized weekly class (online) and loved it. I couldn’t believe it was free! As first time homeschoolers, we welcomed the opportunity to find new ways to engage with other homeschoolers and we learned a lot in these weekly classes! It was so well organized, from signing up for the course, to receiving all of our material (what a nice bonus!) The time and effort you took to put this all together and roll it out showed up in how you kept our kids engaged week over week. Thank you!”2 – Boli Lau
“I was a Let’s Talk Science volunteer and site coordinator when I was in university. It was fun and incredibly rewarding. If you ever get a chance to work with this amazing organization, do it!”3 – Fred Berry
“As Community Partnership Liaison for the LBPSB in Montreal I wish to express my sincere appreciation to the Let’s Talk Science teams that have worked in many of our schools. They are a passionate group of young scientists who visit classrooms to inspire students to become interested and passionate in science, math, technology and engineering. We are most grateful to these young role models.”4 – Nancy Anderson
“Let’s Talk Science helped me learn about myself and my culture. I am half Ojibway and half Mohawk. The organization created a medium for me to work with youth in First Nations communities. Science outreach is about inspiring youth to reach their goals.”5 – Elliott Corston-Pine
Let’s Talk Science – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Let’s Talk Science get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Let’s Talk Science become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Let’s Talk Science, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.