Every click & share counts! You can help Links2Care get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Links2Care to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Links2Care will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Links2Care and how they transform the lives of people from all walks of life…
Established in 1977, Links2Care is “a charitable, not-for-profit organization, multi-site, multi-service, community support agency”1 on a mission to provide healthy living standards and create connections for the most vulnerable.
Based in Ontario, over the years Links2Care has been fighting to provide a better quality of life for communities in Halton, Mississauga and South Etobicoke by offering 30+ programs for “children and families, seniors and adults with disabilities”2, and people in need from every age group.
Links2Care – How they help
Links2Care helps people from all walks of life by:
- Offering home care for seniors and adults with disabilities
- Advocating for and assisting people “at risk of food or housing insecurity, or utilities discontinuation, and those who need help completing their income tax form”3
- Focusing on elderly adults (55 or older) who are at risk of experiencing harmful social isolation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic through the Connection in Action Halton Initiative
- Offering various programs and resources for families, caregivers and children from birth to 12 years of age
Other notable programs and services include: Friendly Visiting, Winter Warmth Program, Client Intervention and Assistance, Holiday Hampers and Backpack Program for low income families, Volunteer opportunities, Meals on Wheels and other meal programs
What people say about Links2Care…
“They help me in the shower, they help me dress, they do my housekeeping. I couldn’t live without them. It’s very good that they come in and do all these things for me.4 – Irene, Links2Care Assisted Living Client
“We’ve been doing Meals On Wheels for seven years. It makes a big difference to the seniors. Quite a lot of them are on their own.”5 – Frank and Peggy Gormley, Links2Care Meals On Wheels Volunteers
“I’ve been getting these meals for approximately seven years. The people that deliver them have been wonderful.”6 – Ed, Links2Care Meals On Wheels Client
“The youth center is a place for them [the children] to go. It’s a safe environment and being around the youth workers, they might notice something that’s going on with them… sit down, talk to them and prevent something from ever starting up. If kids don’t have somewhere to go and something to do, then they tend to get themselves in trouble.”7 – Constable Moreen Smith, Halton Regional Police Service
“Us teenagers can be really rowdy sometimes, but they’re really good. They can handle us.”8 – Links2Care Youth Program Child
Links2Care – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Links2Care get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Links2Care become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Links2Care, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian-owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest-growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.