Every click & share counts! You can help Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about the Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides and how they transform the lives of people with mental and physical disabilities…
Since its establishment in 1983, Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides provides specially trained Dog Guides to people with medical or physical disabilities.
According to their mission statement, Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides “empower Canadians with disabilities to navigate their world with confidence and independence by providing Dog Guides at no cost to them and supporting each pair in their journey together.”1
The largest organization of its kind in the country, Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides has two Ontario-based training facilities: one in Oakville and another in Breslau. The canine companions are trained to meet the specific needs of each client and are provided to all who are eligible across Canada.
Lions Foundation of Canada is fully-funded by the generosity of its donors and does not receive any government funding.
Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides – How they help
Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides helps people struggling with mental and physical conditions in the following categories:
- Autism (for children from 3 to 12 years of age)
- Blindness or visual impairment
- Deafness and other hearing difficulties
- People with medical or physical disabilities
- People who live with Type 1 diabetes
- People who live with epilepsy
- Victims of trauma
Programs: Canine Vision, Hearing, Autism Assistance, Service, Seizure Response, Diabetic Alert, Facility Support, Career Change Dogs
What people say about Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides:
“This is the best organized, most wonderful organization there is. Giving disabled Canadians a dog guide at no charge is the biggest gift imaginable. My dog guide gives me independence, security and company.”2 – Martie Whitaker
“They do GREAT work, but their ability to ‘match’ dogs and guardians in temperament is absolutely stunning. They are very special people.”3– Ann Moxley
“Well trained Dog Guides, of many different skills, paired with clients of various needs. I got my Dog Guides from here and they have been life-savers, literally. Priceless, also literally.”4 – Bridgette Walker
“It is a phenomenal organization that has given me a new lease on life with my guide dog Connie, thank you thank you thank you!”5 – Alexandra Arden
“Truly, I don’t think I have enough words. This foundation has given me a sense of peace and reassurance. I have been so fortunate – yes me! – to know my mom has had the most amazingly trained dogs to assist her! Even though they are not pets, each one has become a treasured part of our family. Truly loved, adored and admired. Our trust has been placed in those beloved animals and never have they disappointed. Thank you for everything you do!!”6 – Samantha Ann
Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Lions Foundation of Canada Dog Guides, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.