Every click & share counts! You can help Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation and how they build healthier futures for children in need…
Founded in 1957, Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation is the main fundraiser for Alberta’s Children’s Hospital. The hospital provides crucial care for children from birth to age 17 from Alberta, southeastern British Columbia and southwestern Saskatchewan.
According to its mission statement, Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation works tirelessly to “inspire our community to invest in excellence in child health, research and family centred care.”1
In addition, Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation “aims to offer health services that accommodate new families and young children,” and notes that its hospital “is the first in Canada to offer at-home cancer care.”2
Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation – How they help
Thanks to the generosity of its donors, Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation is able to provide:
- Specialized life-saving equipment for children in need
- Family-centred child health programs
- Funding for more than 200 researchers to investigate pediatric disorders, including studies on genetic disorders and childhood epilepsy
- Training for physicians to support children and youth struggling with mental health issues
Each year, more than 102,000 children rely on the care and expertise of Alberta Children’s Hospital.
Notable programs: Pediatric Critical Care Transport Program, Child Health Grant Program
What people say about Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation:
“I wouldn’t have my daughter if she wouldn’t have spent some time in this NICU 8 months ago. They really do God’s work there and I’m thankful every day for them. Our daughter is now a happy healthy baby and her brother has his built in best friend.”4 – Jocelyn Metcalfe
“Most amazing bunch of healthcare workers I’ve ever worked with in my entire nursing career. So thankful for incredibly strong families who let us care for their babies.”5 – Tami Walker Alger
“Congratulations to the best NICU Team!! My twins spent time there in 2018, and one of them wouldn’t have made it if it wasn’t for the amazing NICU team and Oncology. So thankful for them every day!!6 – Krystyne Sobiecki, for the 10th anniversary of Alberta Children’s Hospital’s NICU team
“The NICU helped my son for the first week of his life, 3.5 years later he’s still doing amazing. The nurses in the NICU were the nicest, most caring nurses I have ever met and they helped my family during an incredibly scary time.”7 – Jessica Reenie Black
To learn more about how Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation builds healthier futures for Canada’s children, please visit childrenshospital.ab.ca
Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.
1childrenshospital.ab.ca, 2charityintelligence.ca, 3,4,5,6,7facebook.com/AlbertaChildrensHospitalFoundation