Every click & share counts! You can help Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominatedBoys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021,Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info aboutBoys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC and how they positively transform the lives of children and youth…
Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC (BGCBC) is a non-profit organization that has served children, youth and families for more than 80 years. According to their mission statement, BGC provides kids “with a sense of belonging, success, and positive relationships” through healthy activities “that are not only of interest to kids, but that are good for them.”1
In addition, Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC provides a strong alternative to non-supervised, street activities by offering children and youth a safe haven where “no one is ever turned away due to an inability to pay.”2
After becoming part of the BGCBC experience, members have reported a strong increase in self-confidence, healthier eating habits, a more active lifestyle and schoolwork improvement.
Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC – How they help
Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC’s mission of positively transforming the lives of children and youth includes:
- Offering sports activities, a friendly and peaceful environment to do homework, arts, crafts, safe internet access and meals in each of its 11 clubs
- Offering a free employment program that helps youth aged 17-29 develop the necessary skills to find work
- Providing counselling in the following areas: substance abuse, early years, youth and family, and parent group support
- Offering various camp activities for children focused on creating a sense of community, building emotional strength and confidence boosting
- Serving more than 12,000 children, youth, and families annually
Main programs: Clubs, Camp, Employment, Counselling
What people say about Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC:
“My favorite thing about the club is that it’s like a safe place for kids to go and hang out and there’s a whole bunch of activities that they can do! All the staff here are pretty amazing and there’s not one specific person I’d go to because I’m comfortable with everyone.”3 – Kayla, BGCBC club member
“If Camp Potlatch didn’t exist it would be hard for me because growing up I moved around a lot and I went to a lot of different schools, but every year I got to come back to camp. This was pretty much the only consistent place in my life… So I’m happy that I get to come back here every year and I think that if I didn’t have this place I might’ve maybe not made the best choices in my life.”4 – Camp Potlatch member
“It’s kinda like a home away from home where I can just be myself and get away from the many stresses of life.”5
– BGCBC club member
“When you arrive at camp it doesn’t matter who you were outside of camp… it doesn’t matter where you came from, what kind of family you came from and what kind of challenges you may have outside of camp – when you arrive at camp you’re a Potlatcher! That sense of belonging truly shaped who I developed to be as a person and gave me the confidence and security to go out and take on big challenges.”6
– Christine Arnold, Camp Potlatch Volunteer and Alumni
Boys & Girls Clubs Foundation of South Coast BC – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Boys & Girls Clubs of South Coast BC, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.