Every click & share counts! You can help Ryan’s Rays get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominatedRyan’s Rays to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Ryan’s Rays will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info aboutRyan’s Rays and how they change the lives of children with disabilities and communities in need…
Ryan’s Rays was established in 2016 in memory of a sunny little boy named Ryan Martz, who passed away of a rare congenital disorder the same year. His parents, Arlene and Cliff, hope that “through Ryan’s Rays we can shine hope and light on other children living with disabilities” so “they can change the world.”1
Based in Ancaster, Ontario, Ryan’s Rays’ core mission is to “enable inclusive education and recreational opportunities for children and youth living with disabilities”2 both in Canada and around the world.
In addition, Ryan’s Rays provides critical aid to crisis-stricken countries and seeks to fund “capital projects and special projects that align with our mission”3 of helping children and communities in need.
Ryan’s Rays – How they help
Ryan’s Rays lifts up children with disabilities and communities in need by:
- Providing education to children and youth with disabilities
- Providing food and health supplies to desperate communities around the world
- Raising funds for other charities with similar goals
Some of Ryan’s Rays’ notable accomplishments include:
- The construction of a Special Needs Education classroom at Liberty School in Zacapa, Guatemala, thanks to which more than twenty children with disabilities have started “attending school for the first time with their peers.”4
- Partnering with other charities to provide vital Covid-19 relief consisting of health and food supplies for hundreds of families in Guatemala and Ethiopia.
- Raising funds for “two Snoezelen Carts for therapeutic use in the Developmental Pediatrics and Rehabilitation Program and the Autism Spectrum Disorders Program at McMaster Children’s Hospital.”5
Ryan’s Rays – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Ryan’s Rays get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Ryan’s Rays become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Ryan’s Rays, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.
Source(s): 1,2,3,4,5 ryansrays.org