Every click & share counts! You can help Haven Society get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Haven Society: Nanaimo / Oceanside to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021,Haven Society: Nanaimo / Oceanside will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Haven Society and how they help women, children and families in the fight against abuse and violence…
Founded in 1978, in response to the growing rates of violence and abuse on many women and children, Haven Society is a not for profit Vancouver-based charity providing life-changing, confidential and free-of charge services to women, children and families who have experienced, or are at risk of experiencing violence.
As a leading anti-violence organization, Haven Society is “committed to a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace where all employees, volunteers and clients feel welcome, valued and respected,” while “delivering our services in such a way that no woman is ever left behind.”1
Haven Society is proud to offer shelter and provide life-changing services to more than 5,000 people yearly.
Haven Society – How they help
Haven Society’s mission of supporting women, children and families facing violence and abuse includes:
- Providing shelter for women and children, who have experienced physical, sexual or emotional abuse
- Offering counseling, crisis support, advocacy services for women, children and families who are at risk of or have experienced any form of violence
- Creating and providing programs and services based on feminist principles
- Raising awareness of violence against women and children and working to influence social policy and legislation on the issue
Notable programs: Women’s Counseling, Drop In, Community Victim Services, Haven Transition House, Responder Program
What people say about Haven Society:
“A fantastic and important resource for our community!”2 – Sarah Cameron
“I’ve found out first hand what an amazing bunch of women work at the haven transition shelter. Me and my son are staying at the shelter now and I am so very pleased to write this review and give credit where credit is due. I was so amazed how welcoming the staff is. We were lucky enough to get our second chance and I hope this review will make somebody else take a leap of faith and ask for help. I would like to thank the Haven Transition staff from the bottom of my heart!”3 – Sassy-Lee Campbell
“You bring the full gamut of diversity to women and families!”4 – Carol Martin
“I encourage all those in the mid-island to support Haven Society, an effective and much needed charity.”5 – Andy Telfer
Haven Society – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Haven Society get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Haven Society become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Haven Society, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.