Hope Mountain Centre is nominated
Every click & share counts! You can help Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning and how they help preserve British Columbia’s precious nature and history…
Established in 2009, Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning is a British Columbia-based charitable organization providing outdoor education by offering seminars, programs and courses to children and adults, and raising awareness on nature and species preservation.
With the help of dedicated partners and volunteers, the charity operates local conservation projects while also rebuilding and maintaining crucial heritage and community hiking trails within Southwest British Columbia.
Furthermore, Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning is fully committed to enhancing people’s knowledge and understanding of the art, history and language of the First Nation population in the area through a variety of workshops and courses.
Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning – How they help
Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning’s mission of preserving BC’s nature and wildlife while offering memorable experiences to children and adults includes:
- Programs for adults and families on topics such as environment, natural history and outdoor recreation
- Environmental education programs with naturalist educators for children from kindergarten to grade six
- Local Bear awareness programs
- Creating and maintaining local hiking trails and biking routes
- Providing nature awareness programs to aboriginal children designed and co-taught by native elders
Notable programs and courses: World Rivers Day, Family Day Snowshoe, Leave No Trace Trainer Course, Women and Girls Backpack, Winter Camp, Avalanche Safety
What people say about Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning:
“Amazing people! You will love the programs offered by these passionate leaders. 6 stars!!!!”1 – Lana McGarry
“Amazing job planning the Family Day Snowshoe adventure! They kept us busy beginning to end and taught us some great things about the outdoors. We all loved our day and are grateful for the leaders and volunteers who took care of everything!”2 – Michelle McEachern
“Excellent program that is run by wonderful people.”3 – Brad Harrison
“Wonderful programming and a great sense of community. I will be signing up for more outings!”4 – Michelle Vandepol
Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Hope Mountain Centre For Outdoor Learning, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.