Every click & share counts! You can help Kids Up Front Vancouver get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Kids Up Front Vancouver to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Kids Up Front Vancouver will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Kids up Front Vancouver and how they inspire children in need through the power of performance…
Established in 2004, Kids up Front Vancouver Foundation is a charity providing memorable experiences to poor and disadvantaged children through the redistribution of donated tickets to a variety of events including arts, culture, recreation, education and sports.
To do so, Kids up Front Vancouver relies on ticket donations provided by like-minded partners, entertainment companies, corporations and the broader community. Once received, the tickets are distributed to partners who provide them to children in dire circumstances such as terminal illness, physical or mental disabilities, poor living conditions – as well as minorities and other youth in need.
In the words of founder John Dalziel, “I looked around and saw so many empty seats and I knew that those seats had been paid for and that those tickets were probably in somebody’s desk. I was determined to fill those seats with kids and their families that wouldn’t normally have a chance to go.”1
Kids up Front Vancouver – How they help
Kids up Front Vancouver’s mission of bringing joy and happiness to disadvantaged children through enriching experiences includes:
- Providing children and their families with tickets to see their favorite sports teams live and in action at the stadium
- Providing deserving children in need the opportunity to experience live arts performances including theatre, opera or symphony, dance and concerts
- Giving parents a much-needed breather from the challenges at home and allowing them to feel valued and appreciated for taking their children to a special place where they can experience true joy and satisfaction while feeling alive and connected
Notable programs: CIBC Theatre for All, Hockey fans in the Stands, Geek, Noteworthy, More than a Ticket
What people say about Kids up Front Vancouver:
“This is an amazing organization with HEART!! Nurturing our future!”2 – Michelle Joly
“Volunteering for a cause that benefits children in the lower mainland is very fulfilling. My main position is acquiring donated wine for our year end Gala event “Wall of Wine” and also for the tables at the event. All wine sold from the wall of wine benefits Kids Up Front to continue to help children that are impoverished.”3 – a Kids up Front volunteer
“Hi! I’m Angel David from Windermere Secondary School. I’m under the EIYP Program of Adrian Bontuyan. I just wanna thank you for providing us tickets for the Vancouver Art Gallery. Thank you so much!”4 – Angel David
“Great organization helping impoverished children in the Lower Mainland. We work to provide children with events i.e. sports, educational, to go to which they would never have the opportunity to go to otherwise. It makes them feel they are the same as other kids.”5 – a Kids up Front volunteer
Kids Up Front Vancouver – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Kids up Front Vancouver get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Kids Up Front Vancouver become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Kids Up Front Vancouver, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian-owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest-growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.