Every click & share counts! You can help Plan International Canada get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Plan International Canada to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Plan International Canada will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Plan International Canada and how they lift up children and communities in struggling countries…
Plan International Canada is the Canadian charitable branch of Plan International, a global organization founded in 1937 during the Spanish Civil War by British journalist John Langdon-Davies and aid worker Eric Muggeridge with the purpose of rescuing displaced children during the war.
Plan International Canada promotes social justice for children and their families in more than 70 developing countries in Africa, Asia and the Americas, and is strongly “dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.”1
Plan International’ Canada’s mission is to help create “a world where all unleash their full potential.”2
Plan International Canada – How they help
Plan International Canada supports children and families in need by:
- Protecting vulnerable youth in places where child labour is present
- Working to help “end child marriage by boosting economic security and social protection for girls, strengthening their capacity to stay in school”3
- Equipping communities with the necessary tools to handle crises and adversity
- Working with youth and partners to break the barriers standing in the way of girls and all vulnerable children
Notable campaign: The Plan International Canada 20 Million Reasons Campaign. Goal: “To improve the lives of 20 million children by 2022.”4
What people say about Plan International:
I like Plan International because they pay my school fees and they gave my mother a job. I would like to tell them “Thank you very much.”5 – Eudel, a Plan International sponsored child from Zimbabwe
“You can see we have changed because in our families we are now able to pay school fees that we were unable to pay before. Our children are now able to eat better food… food that has complete nutrients, things we could not afford before. Even malnutrition has been reduced in our communities.”6 – Shylit, Eudel’s mother
“I never dreamed I could continue my studies, but now I want to dream. I’m very grateful for the donor’s kindness in helping me.”7 – Thuo, a Plan International sponsored child from Cambodia
“People said I should get married but I didn’t want to. Plan helped me avoid getting married.”8 – Sellina, a 16-year-old Plan International sponsored girl from Malawi who escaped child marriage
Plan International Canada – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Plan International Canada get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Plan International Canada become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Plan International Canada, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.