Every click & share counts! You can help The W. Reymont Foundation get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated the W. Reymont Foundation to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, The W. Reymont Foundation will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about The W. Reymont Foundation and how they preserve Polish culture in Canada
Ever since its establishment in 1970, The W. Reymont Foundation‘s core mission has been to preserve and elevate ”Polish culture in Canada, promote the national heritage among the Polish community, as well as to participate in the development of Canadian culture.”1
Named after novelist and Nobel Prize laureate in Literature Wladyslaw Reymont, the W. Reymont Foundation has “awarded over 1,000 academic scholarships’ and ‘provided financial assistance to numerous schools, folk groups, choirs and Polish diaspora organizations.’”2 In addition, this Hamilton, Ontario based organization has “created opportunities for thousands of children and youth from the Polish community abroad in Canada to participate in poetry recitation competitions, and organized trips for over thirty reciters to the National Recitation Competition in Poland.”3
The W. Reymont Foundation – How they help
- Providing scholarships to students of Polish origin
- Giving financial help to non-profit organizations, Polish groups and schools
- Organizing literary contests
- Sponsoring many functions whose goals are to preserve and spread Polish culture and tradition in Canada
The W. Reymont Foundation – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help The W. Reymont Foundation get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help the W. Reymont Foundation become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including The W. Reymont Foundation, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.