Every click & share counts! You can help Samaritan’s Purse Canada get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Samaritan’s Purse Canada to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Samaritan’s Purse Canada will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about Samaritan’s Purse Canada and how they positively transform the lives of people who are struggling…
Established in 1973, Samaritan’s Purse Canada is the Canadian arm of Samaritan’s Purse, an international Christian relief and development organization that provides physical and spiritual aid to people in dire straits around the world regardless of religion, race or gender. This includes victims of war, persecution, natural disaster, disease, famine and poverty.
In the words of founder and president Franklin Graham, “At Samaritan’s Purse we don’t run from disasters—we run to them. We go to help people in Jesus’ Name.”1
Some of the charity’s proudest achievements include providing clean and drinkable water to 1.5 million people worldwide through its water projects, delivering tons of emergency relief supplies for tens of thousands of people, implementing water, sanitation, and hygiene projects in 21 countries in response to the COVID-19 crisis and teaching 16.6 million children in 114 countries to be faithful followers of the Lord and Saviour.
Samaritan’s Purse Canada – How they help
Samaritan’s Purse Canada lifts up millions of people around the world in the name of Jesus Christ by:
- Providing emergency aid including food, water and shelter to people struck by disaster
- Helping the most vulnerable break free from poverty and exploitation through long-term care programs and education
- Providing crucial medical and dental care to countries all over the world
- Bringing joy to more than 100 million children through the annual Operation Christmas Child
- Providing clean and drinkable water and vital health education to countries in the developing world
- Giving Canadians the opportunity to join Samaritan’s Purse on life-saving missions
Notable programs: Operation Christmas Child, International Crisis Response, World Medical Mission, Children’s Heart Project, Operation Heal Our Patriots
What people say about Samaritan’s Purse:
“I love Samaritan’s Purse so much. They not only have the best volunteers who pour their heart into what they are doing but they bring hope into what looks like hopeless situations.”2 – Cindi Goodall
“Some of my cousins lost businesses and homes in the Lytton fire. One of my Aunts also lost her house. Samaritan has been a blessing to them.”3 – Patricia Beckmann
“Samaritans Purse is one of the true, trustworthy charitable organizations.”4 – Bonnie Conrad
“This is a true charity! I could never fully say enough about what they have done to help anyone who needs help even if it was dangerous or life threatening! It is an organization like this that strengthens the belief in God and humanity!”5 – Teresa
“Great organization! They are always there when a disaster hits.”6 – Peggy Caron Larsh
“I think Samaritan’s Purse is one of the best organizations I have ever given to. I like their work, and I know it isn’t easy for them to go to some parts of the world because of the danger. But they do anyway. I admire that.”7 – Sue White
Samaritan’s Purse Canada – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help Samaritan’s Purse Canada get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Samaritan’s Purse Canada become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Samaritan’s Purse Canada, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian-owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest-growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.