Every click & share counts! You can help People’s Food Institute get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated People’s Food Institute to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, People’s Food Institute will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about People’s Food Institute and how they advance people’s rights to food while working towards a more sustainable future…
Established in 2018 with the help of generous donors, People’s Food Institute is a Canadian registered charity dedicated to advancing research, education, networking and sustainable solutions across the food movement.
People’s Food Institute’s work includes providing vital education on health and nutrition through in-depth seminars, webinars, workshops and conferences while also promoting “excellence and efficiencies in agriculture in Canada for the benefit of the public by conducting research on best practices related to ecological agricultural practices.”1
People’s Food Institute – How they help
People’s Food Institute’s mission of advancing the rights to food and creating a healthier and more sustainable future for all includes:
- Providing crucial education regarding food growth and distribution which puts environment and human well-being first
- Promoting eco-friendly agricultural practices by educating the public and conducting transformational research with the help of dedicated farmers
- Fighting to end food injustices by conducting the necessary research needed to create a more equitable outcome for those affected by poverty, as well as minorities and other marginalized groups
Notable projects: Growing Resilience and Equity, Food Security and Skill Building for Bloodvein First Nation Youth, The Maple Project
People’s Food Institute – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help People’s Food Institute get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation
5 ways you can help People’s Food Institute become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including People’s Food Institute, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.