Finding Them Homes – James Bay Rescue
Every click & share counts! You can help Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Finding Them Homes – James Bay Rescue will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue and how they help dogs and communities in need…
Founded in 2012, Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue is an Ontario-based animal-rescue charity dedicated to finding foster families for dogs while helping First Nations communities deal with the health-and safety concerns associated with a large and uncontrolled population of strays.
According to their mission statement, Finding Them Homes “helps communities along Ontario’s James Bay coast and other remote locations reduce the dog over-population by adopting dogs out to their forever homes, running spay/neuter clinics in the communities, and providing donated dog food and supplies.”1
Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue prides itself on having found loving families for more than 3000 dogs since its inception.
Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue – How they help
Finding Them Homes’s mission of caring for and reducing the population of homeless dogs by finding them loving homes includes:
- Improving community safety while rescuing dogs in dire conditions
- Offering people in need of a pet dogs for adoption through volunteer foster homes
- Providing dogs with exceptional personal and medical care all the way until adoption
- Providing free veterinary services to community members, including vaccinations, spaying and neutering
- Providing crucial education and animal care at clinics
Notable programs: Rescue Program, Adoption Program, Clinic Program
What people say about Finding Them Homes:
“They do an excellent job of bringing down dogs from extreme northern Ontario locations, getting them medical care, fostering them & arranging for adoption. Even though their expenses are high, their adoption fee is very reasonable. Plus, they are there to support you with experienced advice to make the smooth transition into your home. Great rescue group.”2 – Pauline
“I have great respect for the work that goes into rescuing dogs and all done by volunteers – such dedication and big hearts! Everyone involved with the process was committed to the purpose of rescuing dogs and finding the best homes for them. We are thrilled with our dog! She is the most wonderful dog and we are grateful for all that Finding Them Homes has done for her and us as well as all the dogs they rescue.”3 – Mandy
“We adopted our dog as a puppy about 1.5 years ago from Finding Them Homes. Our experience with them has been great. They have a thorough and detailed application process (including a home visit), which made me confident that they are invested in finding true forever homes for the dogs they rescue. I appreciate that they are respectful with the communities they rescue dogs from as well as providing vet clinics and educating people on northern dog issues in a way that is not condescending, but appears to be more of a true partnership.”4 – Heather
“We just adopted a sweet little guy from Sandy Lake. I love the efforts and checking that goes into the adoptions. They try their very best to make sure to find good homes. The right homes will appreciate this. Thank you everyone!”5 – Megan
Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Finding Them Homes – James Bay Pawsitive Rescue get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Finding Them Homes – James Bay Rescue become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Finding Them Homes – James Bay Rescue, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.