Every click & share counts! You can help Foothills Country Hospice Society get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Foothills Country Hospice Society to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, Foothills Country Hospice Society Hospital will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Foothills Country Hospice Society and how they help people with terminal illnesses and their loved ones by providing exemplary end-of-life and bereavement care…
Founded in 2002, Foothills Country Hospice Society is a rural Alberta hospice facility dedicated to ensuring people with terminal diagnoses and their family members receive the best possible care and attention while preparing for the final journey in a serene and assuring environment surrounded by the beauty of nature – all at no cost.
The society’s highly-skilled professional staff and volunteers provide 24/7 end-of-life and bereavement care with strong attentiveness to “physical needs, expert pain & symptom management, and emotional & spiritual well-being.”1
Family members and loved ones are welcomed to take part in all aspects of the experience.
Foothills Country Hospice Society – How they help
Foothills Country Hospice Society’s mission of providing loving and compassionate end-of-life and bereavement care to people with terminal illnesses and their families includes:
- Around the clock expert nursing service dealing with patients’ medical care
- Spiritual support including discussions and consultations from spiritual care providers, including local clergy and pastoral care, depending on the patients’ faith
- Grief support for bereaved families, including grief groups/connections, compassionate conversations by phone with specially trained volunteers and grief counseling
- Providing social support for patients and their families by listening to their concerns and offering financial, legal, end-of-life planning advice and more
- Arranging friendly visits by loving pet volunteers who bring joy, play with and console patients and their families
Key programs: Clinical Care, Grief Support, Spiritual Care, Pet Therapy, Social Work
What people say about Foothills Country Hospice Society:
“All the staff and volunteers are amazing. Truly appreciate the patient care they give to our loved ones in Palliative care. Great and delicious food and family members can also order at a very reasonable price. Landscape, birds and true beauty surround every patient’s room. 10/10”2 – Margaret Clow
“I am so happy that we brought my father there for his last days. The staff and volunteers make you feel like family. They are there for your sick family member but really are there to help you through the grief you are feeling. They help you in your darkest days. A truly wonderful place.”3 – April Jameson
“This facility is nothing short of the meaning of love. Their respect towards this stage of life is something to be witnessed by everyone. The care and joy they bring to work with them every day is extremely special.”4 – Candace Moreno
“I’m so happy that such a place exists and that our loved ones & their families have the care and compassion that all people deserve when at their time… I’m grateful that the ability to have family and friends visit in larger numbers and in such a private and beautiful place was available to my Uncle. Thanks to the staff and to the donors who make this possible. We’ll forever be indebted to you all for your kindness and compassion.”5 – Chad Fox
“The care they showed to my husband and family during his last days will forever stay in my heart. It takes special people to do what you do. Much respect to you all!”6 – Brenda Gittens
To learn more about the exceptional care Foothills Country Hospice Society provides for people with terminal diagnoses and their loved ones, please visit countryhospice.org
Foothills Country Hospice Society – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Foothills Country Hospice Society get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help Foothills Country Hospice Society become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Foothills Country Hospice Society, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email email@example.com.