Every click & share counts! You can help SickKids Foundation get a $5K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
Share this page with your social media networks. Encourage others to visit and share this webpage too! Like ALIGNED content about our Giving Generously 2021 campaign on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook &Instagram.
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated SickKids Foundation to receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021, SickKids Foundation will receive our Giving Generously 2021 donation of $5,000.
Here’s some info about SickKids Foundation and what they do to save the lives of children in need…
Every single day since its establishment in 1972, the professionals at SickKids Foundation tirelessly fight to “save lives, to find new cures and to provide world-class care”1 for children in dire straits.
Their mission is to “dramatically upgrade our facilities, but also elevate our research, extend our excellent standards of care to more children around the world, and enrich the compassionate care we deliver to foster the lifelong well-being of children and their families.”2
The SickKids Hospital in Toronto takes pride in being the most research-intensive hospital and the largest children’s health centre in Canada.
SickKids Foundation – How they help
- Life-saving care, treatment, and surgeries for children in need.
- A heavy focus on scientific research aimed at finding life-saving treatments. Last year, the experts at SickKids Foundation developed the first validated model to predict the risk of sudden death in children with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), the leading cause of heart failure and sudden cardiac death among children.
- Hosting a variety of sports events where communities raise funds for the sick children of Canada.
Today, SickKids Foundation’s main goal – for which it mainly relies on the kindness of donors – is to build a bigger and better “state-of-the-art hospital” and a “Patient Support Centre behind it that will house our child health leaders.”3
Notable programs: SickKids Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Program, SickKids Program for Individualized Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Therapy, GetLoud for SickKids
What people say about SickKids Foundation:
“You guys are doing an amazing job, especially considering how overloaded you are. Thank you for everything you do to help the kids.”4 – Pam Sullivan, SickKids supporter
“My baby was admitted to SickKids for five days after a wound on his finger wouldn’t heal and turned into a life-threatening infection. It was one of the scariest times of my life. The nurses and the doctors at SickKids took such great care of us, and not only did they save his life, but they saved his finger.”5 – Jennifer, a SickKids mom
“I was born with club feet and Sick Kids helped me. They do good work and have done for a long time!”6 – Doug Sharon, former SickKids patient
“Nothing nearly as amazing, but 52 years ago I was born as an extreme preemie weighing barely lbs. SickKids saved my life.”7 – Erinn Somerville, former SickKids patient
“SickKids saved my oldest granddaughter’s life. The valves in her heart were backwards. She was very sick. Now you wouldn’t know anything happened except for the big scar. Now she is almost 12 in a few weeks. Thank you!”8 – Cathy Olson, grandmother of a SickKids patient
SickKids Foundation – Visit, revisit & share this page!
You can help SickKids Foundation get ALIGNED with our Giving Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Wednesday, October 20, 2021 and 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021 will receive our 2021 donation.
5 ways you can help SickKids Foundation become our Giving Generously 2021 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including SickKids Foundation, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Giving Generously 2021 charities on our social media feeds such as: LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram.
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm Friday, December 10, 2021. The Giving Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $5K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Giving Generously 2021 charity in a special issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. Click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of our homepage.
Giving Generously 2021 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
People helping people is how we deliver better business insurance. ALIGNED is known for consistently delivering a better insurance experience to Canadian businesses. Each and every day, we do this by:
- Being fiercely independent – our brokerage is 100% owned by us, not by any insurance company
- Doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
Since 2014, we’ve donated to more than 40 Canadian charities through our social responsibility initiatives. We know it’s a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that’s why GIVING frequently, consistently and GENEROUSLY is essential to all of us.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Giving Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Giving Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
If you have any questions about Giving Generously or would like to know more about how an ALIGNED Insurance Advocate can get you connected with better business insurance, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.