Don’t worry…there’s still time! Until August 30, you can help a Canadian charity get ALIGNED with our Give Generously 2019 donation…
Timing is EVERYTHING! Due to popular demand, I’m pleased to advise we’ve extended our Give Generously charity campaign to Friday, August 30.
3 ways you can help a charity get a $2K donation:
- Pick an inspiring charity below and SHARE its webpage frequently between now and August 30.
- SPREAD THE WORD! Encourage your colleagues and social networks to visit and also share the charity’s webpage.
- Like and share ALIGNED content about Give Generously charities on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, Facebook and LinkedIn
Keep visiting, revisiting & sharing your favourite charity’s webpage between now and August 30!
- Autism In Mind Children’s Charity
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada
- Bridge To Health Medical And Dental
- Canadian Polar Bear Habitat
- Doctors Without Borders Canada
- The Food Bank of Waterloo Region
- Geneva Centre For Autism
- Grandview Children’s Centre
- The Great War Flying Museum
- The Grocery Foundation
- Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team
- Hillside Festival
- Huntington Society of Canada
- Island Prostate Centre
- KidsAbility Centre For Child Development
- NorthernStar Mothers Milk Bank
- Ontario Streams
- Ottawa Humane Society
- The Remix Project
- The Salvation Army Canada
- Sleeping Children Around The World
Watch for a special September 2019 issue of this e-newsletter where we’ll announce which one of these charities will receive the donation.
Thank you for being part of our journey. Please keep in mind that if you aren’t loving your insurance experience &/or broker/brokerage, we’d love to hear from you. Let us show you how things can be better!
ICYMI – 5 useful insights from our blog…
- Why exactly does my small business need general liability insurance?
- Here’s how to get your business insured in Canada
- What are the real benefits of working with a commercial insurance broker are?
- DYK? Canadian retail store insurance can be bought online!
- When you need to update your insurance broker might surprise you…
ALIGNMENT Matters! Is there an insurance or risk management topic you’d like to learn more about? Please get in touch. Leave us a message using Live Chat on our homepage, send me an email or contact any of us.
Give Generously 2019 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
We are proud to deliver a different kind of insurance experience, one that is built upon three core beliefs:
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Doing what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
One of the most important things we do is give frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, every ALIGNED advocate and owner believes it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we also have a social responsibility. to help others in a number of ways.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Give Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Give Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
To learn more about Give Generously 2019, contact ALIGNED Insurance President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or email@example.com for more information.
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.