Every Click & Share Counts! You can help Autism In Mind Children’s Charity get a $2K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Autism In Mind Children’s Charity to receive our Give Generously 2019 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm Friday, August 30, 2019, Autism In Mind Children’s Charity will receive our Give Generously 2019 donation of $2,000.
How Autism In Mind Children’s Charity brings communities together to accept, understand and support children with autism…
“Autism In Mind Children’s Charity (AIM) was founded in 2011 by Suki Choi who wanted to give children with autism an equal opportunity in life.
It started with just one child. When Suki first started her daycare business in Markham, she was approached by a family whose son had been on the government waitlist for autism therapy for 4 years. Moved by their situation, Suki organized a fundraiser. The response from the community and the daycare parents was so generous, Suki knew they could do even more.
Suki and a team of volunteers began fundraising on behalf of other local families, to help their children access professional therapy. They also began organizing free Social Saturdays for children with autism.
The momentum of these small acts of kindness gathered. Within just a few years, AIM became a Canadian registered charity and one of Markham’s leading service providers for children with autism.”1
Autism In Mind Children’s Charity – How they help others
As a registered charity, Autism In Mind Children’s Charity is led by a mission to:
- “Raise awareness and acceptance in our communities, challenge the social stigmas of autism. Help others to understand that children with autism deserve equal opportunity to live up to their full potential.
- Enhance the lives of children with autism through our programs and support their participation in the community.”2
AIM explains how they deliver on their mission: “the early years are critical for children with autism. Experts highly recommend that children begin treatment and therapy programs before grade school. For many families, these services are out of financial reach and it can take years to access government assistance and other financial aid.
AIM is able to make best-in-class professional services available to families regardless of financial means. Our programs are designed and managed by certified professionals, supported by volunteers and funded by generous corporate and private donors.
AIM programs allow children with autism to develop their communication, social and learning skills without interruption during their critical years. We prepare children for grade school with the tools and skills they need to integrate, and we continue working with them in the primary years.
Every one of AIM’s volunteers, donors and professional staff share a common goal: to bring communities together to accept, understand and support children with autism so that they can have a brighter future.”3
Autism In Mind Children’s Charity – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Autism In Mind Children’s Charity get ALIGNED with our 2019 Give Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019 will receive our 2019 donation.
5 ways you can help Autism In Mind Children’s Charity become the Give Generously 2019 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Autism In Mind Children’s Charity, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Give Generously 2019 charities on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019. The Give Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $2K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously 2019 charity in a special September 2019 issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter.
Give Generously 2019 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
We are proud to deliver a different kind of insurance experience, one that is built upon three core beliefs:
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Doing what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
One of the most important things we do is give frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, every ALIGNED advocate and owner believes it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we also have a social responsibility. to help others in a number of ways.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Give Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Give Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
To learn more about Give Generously 2019, contact ALIGNED Insurance President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or email@example.com for more information.
Source(s): 1,2,3 autisminmind.org