Help a Canadian charity get an ALIGNED Insurance donation
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
It is a privilege to support the insurance needs of our clients. From coast-to-coast-to-coast, we believe it is also our social responsibility to Give Generously and actively help others.
We believe in leading by example. Each year, we have two days of volunteering for all staff. ALIGNED team members partner with organizations they are passionate about helping. We give with our hearts and hands. Our team members give consistently. We actively encourage and support others in their growth and development. One way we do this is by sponsoring a team of children like Brenda around the world through World Vision.
Each ALIGNED employee is also proud to give frequently. That is why, each month, an ALIGNED colleague will select a charity or non-profit organization they are passionate about. We make an ALIGNED donation to this organization. And last, but certainly not least, we work to Give Generously. Our annual campaign engages clients and supporters to help us Give Generously to a charity in Canada.
A portion of ALIGNED’s profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity. ALIGNED Insurance clients select the charity by voting on the charities nominated by clients in our annual Give Generously campaign.
Give Generously | Get involved. Help a Canadian charity.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity. ALIGNED Insurance clients are nominate a charity. During the campaign, people vote on a charity to receive the ALIGNED donation. Our annual Give Generously donation is made to a registered Canadian charity that is selected by ALIGNED’s clients.
Here’s how the Give Generously campaign works:
- In a special edition of our monthly e-newsletter – ALIGNMENT Matters – all ALIGNED Insurance clients are invited to nominate one Canadian charity by the Give Generously nomination deadline. Contact our team to nominate. Note: the Government of Canada’s List of Charities and Other Qualified Donees is a helpful reference tool to confirm a charity’s registered status.
- In the next regular issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, the names of all client-nominated charities are announced. Each Give Generously nominated Canadian charity has a special, dedicated webpage on the ALIGNED Insurance website.
- On the unique ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously charity webpage, you can find specific info about the nominated Canadian charity. During the campaign, together with our clients and supporters, we share this page widely and broadly across social media. We encourage everyone to frequently visit Give Generously charity webpages while the annual campaign is live.
- The Give Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period receives the ALIGNED donation at the end of the campaign. We announce the Give Generously charity in a special edition of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter.
We Give Generously to Canadian charity | Want to nominate &/or learn more? Contact us!
Across Canada, we’re all proud of our annual campaign to Give Generously to a charity or non-profit that is meaningful to our clients. If you want to nominate a charity or have questions, simply contact any ALIGNED team member for more info about the campaign.
Are you 1 of the 12,000+ people who subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news? Click to JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST (at the bottom of our homepage) and learn more about us. Get practical and insightful info about commercial insurance in Canada delivered to your inbox each month!
For more information about Give Generously and ALIGNED Insurance, you can also contact our President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social responsibility & Give Generously | A commitment to getting charities and non-profits ALIGNED with support
We’re proud that our Give Generously campaign is the cornerstone of our Social Responsibility program. ALIGNED Insurance is founded on a core set of three beliefs:
- ALIGNMENT matters
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Do what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
We believe that it is our social responsibility to help others. We do this by giving frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, each ALIGNED advocate and owner believes that it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we have a social responsibility to help others in a number of ways, such as:
We’re 100% Canadian owned. Every day we work to deliver the insurance service our clients want, expect and pay for. We believe that aligning business with more insurance options and risk management strategies is one of the most important ways we can deliver the best value to our clients.
ALIGNED Across Canada
The ALIGNED National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. We’re proud to be consistently recognized by our industry peers and as one of the best insurance teams in Canada. As one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in the country, we’re really proud of our five star Google reviews.
Get your insurance aligned. Looking for Canadian business insurance that’s ALIGNED with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448. Don’t forget to follow our insurance insights via @ALIGNEDonRisk, on Facebook, LinkedIn and watch our YouTube videos here!
Source(s): Government of Canada: List of Charities and Other Qualified Donees