Every Click & Share Counts! You can help Grandview Children’s Centre get a $2K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Grandview Children’s Centre to receive our Give Generously 2019 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm Friday, August 30, 2019, Grandview Children’s Centre will receive our Give Generously 2019 donation of $2,000.
Here’s some info about Grandview Children’s Centre – a not-for-profit providing paediatric and rehabilitation services to help kids and youth reach their full potential
In Oshawa, Ontario, the Grandview Children’s Centre has a long history of serving the needs of Durham Region. “Grandview’s story began in 1953 when a group of parents, concerned about travelling to Toronto to access care for their children took action. They formed The Oshawa and District Cerebral Palsy Parent Council, with the intention of bringing the support and services needed for their children to the Durham region. The Council would change names and structure several times over the years until officially building a facility in 1983 and renaming to Grandview Children’s Centre in 2004.”1
“Grandview began as a place to help children with physical disabilities. Now it serves all children, including, children with neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism.”2
“The current demand for Grandview’s programs and services has reached 10,000 kids per year with over 3,300 on a growing wait list.”3
Grandview Children’s Centre – How they help others
The vision of Grandview Children’s Centre is “to provide family-centred paediatric and rehabilitation services for children and youth with physical, communication and developmental needs.” The work they do is in support of their mission for “every child and youth living life at their full potential.”4
“Grandview Children’s Centre is an independently operated not-for-profit organization. We are the only Children’s Treatment Centre in Durham Region providing specialized programs, outpatient clinical treatment, and support to thousands of children and youth with special needs and their families. Grandview offers a variety of programs and services:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Ontario Autism Program
- Medical Services
- Social Work Services
- Preschool Outreach Program
- Specialized Clinics (Orthopaedics, Orthotics and Muscle Tone)
- Therapeutic Recreation
What we do:
- assess, diagnose, prescribe and provide clinical treatment, specialized programs and therapies, and specialized equipment for children and youth with communication, physical or developmental needs;
- provide access to specialists, consultation and support for families;
- build capacity in the community through information, knowledge exchange and consultation to professional and other organizations;
- participate in research activity and teaching in the field of children’s rehabilitation.”5
To learn more about how Grandview Children’s Centre helps, please visit grandviewkids.ca
Grandview Children’s Centre – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Grandview Children’s Centre get ALIGNED with our 2019 Give Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019 will receive our 2019 donation.
5 ways you can help Grandview Children’s Centre become the Give Generously 2019 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Grandview Children’s Centre, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Give Generously 2019 charities on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019. The Give Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $2K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously 2019 charity in a special September 2019 issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter.
Give Generously 2019 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
We are proud to deliver a different kind of insurance experience, one that is built upon three core beliefs:
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Doing what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
One of the most important things we do is give frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, every ALIGNED advocate and owner believes it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we also have a social responsibility. to help others in a number of ways.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Give Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Give Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
To learn more about Give Generously 2019, contact ALIGNED Insurance President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or email@example.com for more information.
Source(s): 1,2,3,4,5 grandviewkids
It’s time to get your insurance aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that’s ALIGNED with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448.
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. We’re proud our industry peers consistently recognize ALIGNED Insurance as one of the best insurance teams in the country. We are also very proud to be one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Canada.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox. 12,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to connect and learn more about us.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders follow our insurance insights via @ALIGNEDonRisk, on Facebook, LinkedIn and watch our YouTube videos here!