Every Click & Share Counts! You can help Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team get a $2K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team to receive our Give Generously 2019 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm Friday, August 30, 2019, Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team will receive our Give Generously 2019 donation of $2,000.
Here’s some info about Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team – a non-profit that supports Canadian veterans…
“The Hamilton Signals Association supports 31 Signal Regiment; runs advisory support groups; provides lanyards & certificates for the John Vollmer Memorial Award; exhibits displays at community events such as Canada Day and the Princess Anne royal visit in Kingston; and records veteran stories.”1
“The Vintage Signals Team supports 32 Signal Regiment; runs advisory support groups; provides lanyards & certificates for the John Vollmer Memorial Award; exhibits displays at community events such as Canada Day, CNE and the Princess Anne royal visit in Kingston; and records veteran stories. Its Outreach program brings the history and stories of Signals in Canada to a diverse group of Canadians.”2
Hamilton Signals Association / Vintage Signals Team – How they help others
As a registered charity, Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team is guided by the following mission statement:
“1. HONOUR the service and sacrifice of the veterans of WW1, WWII, Korean War, UN Peace Keeping Missions, Afghanistan War, and their allies who fought heroically to preserve Peace and Freedom in the world.
2. COMMEMORATE the key events of the war and the historic battles and offensives as well as important technological and communication advances.
3. EDUCATE the general public and youth about the significant contribution made by the unsung signals heroes of the wars.
4. PRESERVE the untold memories which will transform into the unforgettable history for future generations by implementing the Memory Project.
5. GUIDE the current signals veterans to find meaningful careers and provide the essential counselling services for the veterans and their family members.
6. CONNECT with the allied nation’s veterans and the diverse local ethnic community to build strong friendships and partnerships.”3
To learn more about how Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team helps, please visit the Vintage Signals Team page on Facebook
Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team get ALIGNED with our 2019 Give Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019 will receive our 2019 donation.
5 ways you can help Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team become the Give Generously 2019 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Give Generously 2019 charities on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019. The Give Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $2K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously 2019 charity in a special September 2019 issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter.
Give Generously 2019 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
We are proud to deliver a different kind of insurance experience, one that is built upon three core beliefs:
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Doing what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
One of the most important things we do is give frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, every ALIGNED advocate and owner believes it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we also have a social responsibility. to help others in a number of ways.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Give Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Give Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
To learn more about Give Generously 2019, contact ALIGNED Insurance President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or email@example.com for more information.
Source(s): 1,2,3 Hamilton Signals Association – Vintage Signals Team
It’s time to get your insurance aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that’s ALIGNED with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448.
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. We’re proud our industry peers consistently recognize ALIGNED Insurance as one of the best insurance teams in the country. We are also very proud to be one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Canada.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox. 12,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to connect and learn more about us.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders follow our insurance insights via @ALIGNEDonRisk, on Facebook, LinkedIn and watch our YouTube videos here!