Every Click & Share Counts! You can help The Great War Flying Museum get a $2K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated The Great War Flying Museum to receive our Give Generously 2019 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm Friday, August 30, 2019,
The Great War Flying Museum will receive our Give Generously 2019 donation of $2,000.
Here’s some info about The Great War Flying Museum – a not-for-profit that preserves World War I aviation history…
The Great War Flying Museum is focused on “honouring the pilots who served with gallantry and distinction during the Great War of 1914-1918”1
They describe their mission as follows: “Our mission is to provide the finest local presentation of World War I aviation history by acquiring, building, maintaining and flying representations of period aircraft as well as displaying period artifacts for the education, entertainment and benefit of our members and the visiting public.”2
The Great War Flying Museum – How they help others
Based in Brampton, Ontario, The Great War Flying Museum works to maintain, repair, build and fly Great War planes, engage volunteers, raise funds, build public awareness and advance their vision “to inspire a passion and appreciation for World War I aviation history to all who participate in and experience our Museum by:
- Becoming the leading local period heritage attraction.
- Giving students and the visiting public a greater knowledge of World War I aviation history.
- Ensuring that all Museum visitors feel pleased that they have received value for their contribution.” 3
Through their museum, aircraft, public events and projects, the museum engages people in preserving and protecting living history.
To learn more about how The Great War Flying Museum helps, please visit greatwarflyingmuseum.org
The Great War Flying Museum – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help The Great War Flying Museum get ALIGNED with our 2019 Give Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019 will receive our 2019 donation.
5 ways you can help The Great War Flying Museum become the Give Generously 2019 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including The Great War Flying Museum, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Give Generously 2019 charities on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019. The Give Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $2K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously 2019 charity in a special September 2019 issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter.
Give Generously 2019 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
We are proud to deliver a different kind of insurance experience, one that is built upon three core beliefs:
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Doing what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
One of the most important things we do is give frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, every ALIGNED advocate and owner believes it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we also have a social responsibility. to help others in a number of ways.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Give Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Give Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
To learn more about Give Generously 2019, contact ALIGNED Insurance President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or email@example.com for more information.
Source(s): 1,2,3 greatwarflyingmuseum.org
It’s time to get your insurance aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that’s ALIGNED with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448.
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. We’re proud our industry peers consistently recognize ALIGNED Insurance as one of the best insurance teams in the country. We are also very proud to be one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Canada.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox. 12,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to connect and learn more about us.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders follow our insurance insights via @ALIGNEDonRisk, on Facebook, LinkedIn and watch our YouTube videos here!