Help The Food Bank of Waterloo Region Get An ALIGNED Donation
Every Click & Share Counts! You can help The Food Bank of Waterloo Region get a $2K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated The Food Bank of Waterloo Region to receive our Give Generously 2019 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm Friday, August 30, 2019, The Food Bank of Waterloo Region will receive our Give Generously 2019 donation of $2,000.
Here’s some info about The Food Bank of Waterloo Region – a charity that builds partnerships and helps provide food for the less fortunate…
The Food Bank of Waterloo Region works “through community partnerships, to obtain and distribute emergency food from our neighbours for our neighbours.”1
“The Community Food Assistance Network is a system of more than 100 community agencies and food programs, providing food and connection to other vital supports needed by children, seniors, families and individuals–every day. The Food Bank of Waterloo Region and Cambridge Self Help Food Bank are at the centre of this Network, actively sourcing fresh, frozen and non-perishable food for distribution.
Initiated in the 1980’s by a group of local social service agencies, this incredible food system has grown and evolved with our changing community and food industry to help alleviate food insecurity. It has taken years to construct and be recognized with a national food bank innovation award.”2
The Food Bank of Waterloo Region – How they help others
As a registered charity, The Food Bank of Waterloo Region works to raise funds, build awareness, engage volunteers and support local community members. Here’s how they describe the work they do to support their local community:
“From its beginning, The Food Bank has been a community-based organization striving to build effective partnerships within Waterloo Region. We work collaboratively with member agencies and community food programs to help provide food for the less fortunate.
Today, The Food Bank of Waterloo Region provides:
- A reliable source of safe, nutritious food for agencies in Waterloo Region acquired through community food drives, perishable and non-perishable food recovery programs and corporate partnerships
- Coordination and leadership among the food assistance network of Waterloo Region to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Innovative food donation and redistribution options for corporate food donors in collaboration with 30+ food banks throughout Southwestern Ontario
- Educational and hunger awareness-raising opportunities for youth and adults through on-site and off-site programs”3
The Food Bank of Waterloo Region – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help The Food Bank of Waterloo Region get ALIGNED with our 2019 Give Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019 will receive our 2019 donation.
5 ways you can help The Food Bank of Waterloo Region become the Give Generously 2019 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including The Food Bank of Waterloo Region, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Give Generously 2019 charities on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019. The Give Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $2K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously 2019 charity in a special September 2019 issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter.
Give Generously 2019 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
We are proud to deliver a different kind of insurance experience, one that is built upon three core beliefs:
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Doing what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
One of the most important things we do is give frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, every ALIGNED advocate and owner believes it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we also have a social responsibility. to help others in a number of ways.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Give Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Give Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
To learn more about Give Generously 2019, contact ALIGNED Insurance President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Source(s): 1,2,3 thefoodbank.ca