Every Click & Share Counts! You can help The Remix Project get a $2K donation from ALIGNED Insurance
We believe in giving. That’s why a portion of our profits are donated to a registered Canadian charity that we invite you to help us select. And it is why we’re thrilled to advise that an ALIGNED Insurance client nominated The Remix Project to receive our Give Generously 2019 donation.
If this page has the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm Friday, August 30, 2019, The Remix Project will receive our Give Generously 2019 donation of $2,000.
Here’s some info about The Remix Project – and the work they do to mentor and guide young people in the cultural and creative industries…
“The Remix Project was created in order to help level the playing field for young people from disadvantaged, marginalized and under served communities. Our programs and services serve youth who are trying to enter into the creative industries or further their formal education.
The Remix Project provides top-notch alternative, creative, educational programs, facilitators and facilities. Our mission is to help refine the raw talents of young people in order to help them find success as participants define it and on their own terms.
The Remix Project’s vision is to become an internationally recognized destination for recruiters from post-secondary institutions and corporations looking for fresh and exciting young talent and leaders.”1
The Remix Project – How they help others
Based in Toronto, Ontario as well as in Chicago, “The Remix Project cultivates young people’s creative energy by encouraging them to understand their abilities as real and their perspectives of tremendous value. We accomplish this by:
- We give young people the space and equipment needed to experiment without judgment or bias in order to explore the depth and breadth of their creative gift.
- Through safe, controlled environments with industry standard equipment and software, we seek to minimize external distractions and allow students to refocus and work uninterrupted in a community of like-minded individuals.
- We surround our participants with knowledgeable & supportive staff and industry based mentors.
- We introduce young women and men to new networks of creative peers.
- Relationships are forged and collaboration flourishes as passion and gratitude resonate from within.
By doing these things our young people come to better their skillsets, learn their own truths, get introduced to exciting new networks and become empowered to begin shaping their reality with intention.”2
To learn more about how The Remix Project helps, please visit theremixproject.com
The Remix Project – Visit, revisit & share this page now!
You can help The Remix Project get ALIGNED with our 2019 Give Generously donation. The Canadian charity webpage with the most visitors between Monday, June 10, 2019 and 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019 will receive our 2019 donation.
5 ways you can help The Remix Project become the Give Generously 2019 Charity!
- Right now, take a moment to share this page with all of your social media networks and colleagues.
- Encourage others, including The Remix Project, to visit and share this webpage too!
- Like and share ALIGNED Insurance content about nominated Give Generously 2019 charities on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Keep visiting and sharing this webpage until the campaign closes at 11:59 pm ET Friday, August 30, 2019. The Give Generously charity page with the most visits – aka clicks – during the campaign period will receive a $2K ALIGNED Insurance donation at the end of the campaign period.
- Stay tuned! Learn about the ALIGNED Insurance Give Generously 2019 charity in a special September 2019 issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter.
Give Generously 2019 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs.
We are proud to deliver a different kind of insurance experience, one that is built upon three core beliefs:
- Having “skin in the game” is important
- Doing what you say you are going to do when you say you are going to do it
- Fulfilling our social responsibility to help others
One of the most important things we do is give frequently, consistently and generously. Across Canada, every ALIGNED advocate and owner believes it is a privilege to handle our clients’ insurance needs and that we also have a social responsibility. to help others in a number of ways.
Each year, a portion of ALIGNED Insurance profits are donated to a Canadian charity that is nominated by an ALIGNED client. During the Give Generously campaign, people vote by visiting web pages that ALIGNED builds to celebrate each charity and the great work they do.
Our annual Give Generously donation is made to the registered Canadian charity that receives the most “votes” which are recorded as web page sessions.
To learn more about Give Generously 2019, contact ALIGNED Insurance President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or email@example.com for more information.
Source(s): 1,2 theremixproject.com
It’s time to get insurance value and choice aligned. Want Canadian business insurance that aligns with your bottom line? We can help. 365. Call us toll-free at 1-866-287-0448 or click to Get a Quote!
We’re ALIGNED across Canada. The ALIGNED Insurance National Operations Centre in Cambridge, Ontario supports our Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Our industry peers consistently recognize us as one of Canada’s best insurance teams. 100% Canadian owned, we are super proud to be one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in the country.
We deliver e-news you can use. Get practical business insurance insights in your inbox every month. 19,000+ people subscribe to our free ALIGNMENT Matters e-news. Just click the JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION LIST button – at the bottom of our homepage – to get connected.
365 | Get ALIGNED. Every day, Canadian business leaders read our insurance insights. Find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.