Give Generously 2017 – Every Click Counts! Help A Charity Get ALIGNED With A $2,000 Donation!
Across Canada, ALIGNED Insurance clients heard our call to action and nominated 25 Canadian charities for our Give Generously 2017 campaign. We’re thrilled to share all of these inspiring charities with you now. To help a charity get ALIGNED with a donation, we just need your help with getting the word out.
Between now and May 26 – It’s Easy To Help Us Help Others!
- Share the charity’s webpage (just click on the charity’s name below) with your social media networks frequently
- Encourage others, including the charity to visit and share the webpage too!
- Like ALIGNED content about our Give Generously 2017 campaign on our social media feeds such as: @ALIGNEDonRisk, LinkedIn & Facebook
Give Generously 2017 – Visit, Revisit & Share Your Charity’s Webpage between now and May 26!
The Canadian charity page below with the MOST visitors by 11:59 pm on Friday, May 26, 2017, will receive our Give Generously 2017 donation of $2,000.
- Autism In Mind Children’s Charity
- Autism Ontario
- Bridge To Health
- Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington
- Cornerstone Adoption Agency
- Cure International Canada
- Doctors Without Borders
- Food Allergy Canada
- Global Legacy Foundation
- Global Medic
- Great War Flying Museum
- Guelph-Wellington Women In Crisis
- Habitat For Humanity Wellington Dufferin Guelph
- Hillside Community Festival
- Hong Fook Mental Health Association
- NorthernStar Mothers Milk Bank
- Opportunity International Canada
- Raising The Roof
- Second Harvest
- Shriners Hospitals For Children
- The Samantha Flannigan Fund for Sarcoma Research
- World Vision Canada
- Youth Without Shelter
Watch for an announcement in the June 2017 issue of ALIGNMENT Matters, our monthly e-newsletter. You can sign up to receive this informative insurance and risk management brief here. (click on the Join Our Distribution List button at the bottom of the page)
Give Generously 2017 – Our Social Responsibility Campaign
We believe that it is our corporate social responsibility to help others. We do this by giving frequently, consistently and generously. Give Generously is part of our Social Responsibility program and just 1 of 18 great reasons why Canadian organizations choose us for their business insurance needs. Contact any ALIGNED colleague or ALIGNED’s President & CEO Andrew Clark directly at 1-866-519-1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves more than 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|