ALIGNMENT Matters issue 27 – celebrating an ALIGNED milestone
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 27 [YOU are why we’re ALIGNED]
I’ll never forget the excitement I felt more than 4 years ago on the day that ALIGNED Insurance launched and the overwhelming number of people who shared their encouragement and enthusiasm with me. Such widespread support made it clear that we were doing something different and positive in the Canadian marketplace.
However, I will also never forget the one person who replied: “Let’s talk in a couple of years, when ALIGNED is a real business.” To say I was shocked is an understatement. I felt then and still feel today that ALIGNED’s freshness and game changing 18 Points of Differentiation are a distinctive strength! Although, a bit harsh, the comment also helped me appreciate that we had to prove ourselves…
Now, 4 years later, not only have we won numerous industry awards but our momentum is undeniable. Every member of our incredible team takes pride in the fact that nearly 1,400 clients across Canada trust us to keep them ALIGNED with better value and insurance options.
We’re proud to celebrate ALIGNED’s 4th anniversary and look forward to marking many more milestones in the years to come. YOU are why we’re ALIGNED.
New and noteworthy:
- Why we’re proud to support The Kidney Foundation
- How much is liability insurance for a small Canadian business?
- What top Canadian insurance companies does ALIGNED work with?
- How your statement of values is used
Andrew Clark, MBA, CAIB, RF, FCIP, RPLU
President & CEO
ALIGNED Insurance Inc.
p.s. we’d love your help continuing to grow and would be honoured if you’d introduce us to businesses or people you think we could help!
ALIGNMENT Matters issue 27
- [total insurable value] This property insurance term refers to the sum of the full replacement cost value of the insured’s covered property, business income values, and any other insured property. Total insurable value is typically used to insure against damage to…READ MORE
- [tenants legal liability] Are you aware that if a tenant or their employee should damage the premises occupied they could be held responsible for such damages? If the building owner insures the building and the owner’s insurer repairs the damages, the owner’s insurer may subrogate for the damages paid from the tenant. The tenant’s premises liability will not respond because…READ MORE
- [commercial general liability] Common law, which applies in all provinces in Canada except Quebec establishes that business owners owe a duty of care to the public regardless of the type of business they operate. Unfortunately, accidents happen and injured people or parties may allege the that…READ MORE
- [small business insurance] From auto to umbrella, if you need small business insurance, our 100% Canadian team can line up more options and value. Uniquely within the industry, all small business commercial insurance products and services that ALIGNED Insurance Brokers create, negotiate and deliver are designed for specialized small business needs such as…READ MORE
Thanks for reading ALIGNMENT Matters! To learn more about how we can deliver Canadian business insurance that’s ALIGNED with your bottom line call us today at 1-866-287-0448
|ALIGNED Across Canada 100% Canadian owned, ALIGNED is a premiere insurance brokerage that serves nearly 1,400 clients across the country. ALIGNED’s offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver are supported by a national operations centre in Cambridge, Ontario. Uniquely within the industry, ALIGNED creates, negotiates and delivers the best business insurance and risk management strategies/solutions to organizations like yours.|
© 2018 ALIGNED Insurance. All rights reserved. ALIGNMENT Matters issue 27 is a publication of ALIGNED Insurance.