Need small business insurance Ontario? Our expert brokers can deliver options + value.
Price increases are everywhere. Whether it’s bread, housing, shipping or operating costs, it now costs more to run an Ontario small business.
This is why value is one if not THE most important thing you need when you’re searching for small business insurance Ontario options.
Here at ALIGNED, we take pride in delivering small business insurance value to our clients across Ontario and Canada. In fact, we’re known for delivering exceptional value.
Whether you operate a small business in Clarington or Windsor, it’s a big marketplace and lots of coverage choices to consider. This is why each and every member of the ALIGNED team proudly delivers value. And 18 unique points of differentiation in the Ontario marketplace. These 18 reasons are just some of the ways we deliver exceptional value and options to small business insurance Ontario owners and operators.
We’re proud to be recognized as one of the best business insurance brokers in Ontario and Canada. If you need to renew or get small business insurance, keep reading.
Use our online form to start your small business insurance quote now!
Get an Ontario business insurance expert
Every profession has experts. And commercial insurance is no different. Here’s just a few reasons why Ontario small businesses choose to work with ALIGNED brokers:
- Our 0% Commission / Fee Option. Choosing our fee-for-service model means you decide how much we make based on the level of service you want.
Typically, small business brokers write policies on commission. This means that if, and when, insurance costs increase – due to losses, increased sales/assets, increased insurer rates, etc. – so does an average insurance broker’s revenue.
- Tiered Service Levels. We have four distinct service levels which ensure that you receive and pay for the precise level of service you require. Your small business has its own unique needs and service requirements.
We believe that in order to be among the best business insurance brokers in Canada it is important to match each and every client’s specific needs.
- Priority Claims Response. Established in 1977, WINMAR®’s network of 90 locations across Ontario and Canada provide quality restoration services 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Our WINMAR® partnership ensures that you as an ALIGNED client will receive priority positioning if and when you experience a loss at any of your insured locations.
This partnership helps to ensure that claim costs are minimized and your small business in Ontario or across Canada will be back up and running ASAP.
Real Ontario clients. Real small business insurance owners.
We take pride in delivering value to our more than 1,600 Canadian clients. But taking pride is one thing, hearing why small business insurance Ontario clients chose us is another.
We asked partners Sean Duffy and Brian Clare of Blueprint Accounting specifically why ALIGNED was their first call when they started up their operations in Ontario.
Here’s what Brian had to say:
“Andrew Clark was a guest speaker during my MBA for a Risk Management course. He exudes confidence, is a very knowledgeable professional and took the time to answer our questions, advise us on business best practices, and understand who we were as a nascent accounting firm – to offer us a great insurance product. We did our due diligence with other businesses and chose ALIGNED because of the excellent customer service we received before we even signed on.”ALIGNED Insurance – How to get insurance for a small business – Blueprint Accounting
Peer recognition. ALIGNED small business insurance Ontario experts…
The small business insurance industry in Canada is vast. This is why we’re super excited when our industry peers recognize us. We’re known for delivering commercial insurance options that are truly aligned with bottom lines. We’re also recognized as one of the best business insurance brokers in Canada.
Here’s just a few examples of awards we’ve won:
- Canadian Insurance Top Broker magazine names ALIGNED CEO Andrew Clark among the Top 10 Under 40!
- The April Canada Award recognizes ALIGNED Insurance as one of Canada’s leading national insurance brokerages
- Insurance Business Canada magazine names ALIGNED Insurance one of the Top 10 Insurance Brokerages in Canada
Benchmarking insurance costs for a small business in Ontario
Still not convinced we can deliver more value? Here’s some real data to help you better understand current small business insurance costs:
Average number of small business insurance policies
per client: 1.47*
Total cost (average) of small business insurance
per client: $3,426*
Insurance cost (average)
per small business insurance policy: $2,331*
*Kindly note these represent average small business insurance costs. Individual small business costs can be as low as $400 per year. Note that all small business insurance costs are determined based on the specific details of each business and the type as well as amount of insurance purchased.
We don’t believe in a one-sized-fits all approach…
Did you know there’s no such thing as a small business insurance product? Each and every small business has different needs and preferences about commercial coverage likes and requirements.
Here’s some benchmarking info about typical small business insurance products.
Value + options. Why small business aligns with us.
- Get fast access to an online free quote from an ALIGNED small business insurance expert
- Tap into an experienced team of business insurance brokers who specialize in all types of commercial coverage for Canadian business
- Peruse a comprehensive collection of small business insurance products
- And much more…
We only work with top Canadian insurance companies. Our brokers know the marketplace. We’ll search the market and find you the best value and options in Toronto commercial insurance. We’re ALIGNED.