Learn how to protect your sports or recreation club with the right insurance coverage. ALIGNED is a full-service brokerage that specializes in commercial insurance solutions for sports clubs, organizations, teams, and more.
What kinds of organizations does sports insurance cover?
Sports insurance can be customized to meet the needs of a variety of sports or recreation clubs. For example, ALIGNED can help find insurance for the following sports organizations, leagues and clubs: professional and amateur sports teams, instructors (e.g. coaches), fitness facilities (e.g. tennis courts, badminton courts, or soccer fields), sporting events (e.g. live games or tournaments), recreational or private sports leagues, and sports camps.
In terms of the type of sports that can be covered, ALIGNED can find policies that protect everything from golf and tennis to soccer, hockey, martial arts, yoga, pilates, dance, and much more.
Common risks for sports/recreation clubs
Understanding the risks that your sports/recreation club faces is crucial if you want to purchase the right insurance. To help you not only understand the important role of insurance but also to decide which insurance coverage is right for you, we have put together a list of common risks facing sports and recreation clubs today.
- Risk #1: One of your sports instructors gives poor advice to a member during a lesson and they injure themselves as a result, suing you.
- Risk #2: A member slips and falls on a wet floor in the lobby of your club and hurts themselves.
- Risk #3: A thief breaks into your club and steals expensive equipment.
- Risk #4: A fire breaks out on the premises, damaging part of your club.
How to obtain a sports/recreation club insurance quote
Obtaining an insurance quote for your sports/recreation club couldn’t be easier thanks to ALIGNED. Simply give us a call and one of our commercial insurance experts would be happy to provide you with an accurate estimate or bindable quote.
Since insurance providers consider so many factors when calculating premiums, the best way to find out how much insurance will cost your sports or recreation club is to contact a trusted brokerage like ALIGNED.
To learn more about how insurers determine insurance rates, we’ve put together the following list of factors impacting sports/recreation club insurance quotes.
- The location and size of your sports/recreation club
- Your insurance claims history
- The policy coverages, limits, and deductibles you choose
- The number of employees at your sports/recreation club
- Other uses for your sports/recreation club e.g. as an event venue
- The annual and projected revenue of your sports/recreation club
- The services offered by your sports/recreation club
- The length of the season or activity
- The training and education of your sports/recreation club’s employees
- Your level of experience
- Your sport or type of recreational activities
How to purchase insurance for sports/recreation clubs
Purchase insurance for your sports or recreation club with ease thanks to ALIGNED. Simply give us a call and explain your insurance needs. From there, a licensed insurance broker will shop around on your behalf to find you great coverage at a competitive rate. Shopping for recreation club insurance with ALIGNED is completely hassle-free.
Contact ALIGNED for more information on sports/recreation clubs insurance
What are you waiting for? Protect your sports or recreation club today with quality insurance solutions. Click Here To Get A Quote or contact one of our business insurance experts for information or with any questions you may have.