As the organizer, board member or leaders of a trade/business group, you have many responsibilities. One of these responsibilities is to protect your trade organization from financial harm, and one way to do that is through insurance. Keep reading to discover how ALIGNED can help your trade/business group find the coverage it needs & deserves.
Get personalized insurance coverage for your trade/business group
Every trade organization is different and therefore requires unique coverage. Luckily, ALIGNED can help you find a customized policy to meet your business group’s unique needs. The coverage we recommend for trade groups is as follows:
- Commercial general liability insurance: Commercial general liability insurance aims to protect your trade group from claims of third party bodily injury and property damage. In the event that a third-party claim is brought against your business group, your insurer may cover the cost of the lawsuit, as well as any necessary medical expenses, repairs, etc.
- Commercial property insurance: Commercial property insurance aims to protect your business group’s physical space and its business-related contents from damage caused by an insured peril. Windstorms, fire, theft, water damage, and vandalism are just a few examples of covered losses that your insurance policy may cover.
- Commercial auto insurance: Commercial auto insurance is important if your trade group uses vehicles for business purposes. Commercial auto coverage may include third party liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, uninsured automobile coverage, accident benefits coverage, collision coverage, and more.
- Umbrella liability insurance: Umbrella liability insurance takes effect when regular liability limits are reached, meaning it can protect your business group against unforeseen or catastrophic events.
- Directors & Officers Insruance: Most trade and business groups are non-profits and are led by a board of directors which needs corporate and personal asset protection from the potential liability associated with acts, actions and decisions they make.
What factors influence the cost of insurance for trade/business groups?
A few factors that insurance companies might consider when calculating insurance premiums for trade/business groups are as follows:
- The location and size of your trade/business group
- Your insurance claims history
- Your policy coverages, limits, and deductibles
- The annual and projected revenue of your trade/business group
- The field or industry your trade/business group operates within
Quality insurance for your trade/business group is a click away thanks to ALIGNED
Click Here To Get A Quote or contact one of our business insurance experts for information or with any questions you may have.